1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I can't connect to multiplayer games.

Discussion in 'Hardware, Software & Troubleshooting' started by MoOkOw, Sep 19, 2000.

1. MoOkOw

MoOkOw King of Kows

Server failed to connect. Server failed to connect. ACK! I'm sick of simulants, need human comepetition.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

How are you trying to connect? LAN, Dial-Up, Direct Connect Internet?

3. MoOkOw

MoOkOw King of Kows

Direct Internet Connect. I get online, go to find multiplayer games, and then it fails.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Check to see if you have TCP/IP installed on your Dial-Up. It's under Settings->System->Network. If it is installed click on it, Properties, Bindings tab, uncheck all boxes, click OK, and respond NO to if you want to bind it to anything. Unfortunately this won't help your problem, but it is an unescesary resource that allows hackers into your system. Just one of many security holes in Windows.

5. MoOkOw

MoOkOw King of Kows

So does anyone have the wildest blippin' clue on how to FIX my problem