I banned tool...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
No. He wants you to discuss it. Which you just did. Mission accomplished. If this thread has generated more hits than the site would have had otherwise, BU has just earned extra advertising dollars. Big win for everone... except tool.

Heh, not by a mile. Interesting idea though. The pennies will be rolling in!

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
does anyone remember Phil or Beerbaron? hehe

Or Deepershade. What they all have in common is that they couldn't learn to play nice and I suspect thought they were above getting banned because they'd been around here for so long. The same rules apply to members who have been here since 1999 as to the newbies who just joined yesterday but that's too difficult a concept for some people.

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
Also I usually miss the times when Larkin breaks the rules because I can't stand to read his posts.

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Heh, not by a mile. Interesting idea though. The pennies will be rolling in!

I'm fairly sure my silliness in that post was detected, but just in case... I was far from serious. If you actually made an entire penny per page view then it probably wouldn't be that bad an idea :lol: