1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Myrmidion, Mar 2, 2002.

1. Myrmidion

Myrmidion Re-edifying the post-panarchic duodonemy

Boy, I reckon I had waaay too much Coke, I'm probably driving everyone up the wall with completely insane (and innane) comments about amusing subjects like advanced Hyperbolic Time Travel, and the subtle but many differences between Godalming and, say, Aaron's hill (don't ask me if there are any differences, because I've never been to Aaron's hill....another intriguing twist to the puzzle) another interesting offshoot of this feeling of having electricity behind my eyes is that I can go on and on without the need for oxygen. Maybe this is a good thing, when I go diving I'll be sure to tell you if there is a marked difference between drowning times, more for later.

When I wake up I'm probably going to take a long look at this and think 'hell, what on earth?!', before going back to bed, as is my want. I dunno, I need to post something for the simple reason of that if I don't, I fear that my head will explode, splattering censored goodness all over this room, which would be bad for the cleanup clue, and, of course, me (Probably too many commas in that sentence, but oh well...).

[Edit] YOu WANT SMILEYS?! :) :) :)....I hope that that did not stop the Party Political broadcast you should all be taking notes on. I want an essay about the current dialysis of Aarons Hill. Monday. [/Edit] :)
    Now, I'm going to hide again, because someone's going to come and find me, and I suspect they'll be carrying a piece of 2x4, to make my life very interesting, and very short.....

Last edited: Mar 2, 2002
  2. Syri

Syri Who are you calling short?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Coke is better than Diet Coke though!

3. DeaJae

DeaJae taking a month's break

he forgot his :) 's

4. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

5. mobace

mobace rimmerlike :(

i reckon i didnt get enough coke because the damn lady at walmart didnt put the three dollar bag on the counter = 3 2 litres of cafffeine.

/me grumbles

6. PuppyShade

PuppyShade I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(

ummm coke? i think you mean SPEEEEED!

7. Camel

Camel dduurrrrrrrrrr

Coke:D

[​IMG]

:D

8. snorting coke is Fun!

but the bubbles tickle my nose. :p