1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HV assault rifle

Discussion in 'General mod talk' started by DeathAdder, Aug 23, 2004.

1. DeathAdder

DeathAdder a.k.a. LightBringer

Is there a way to replace this weapon? I tried to use weaponlord mutator, but it didn't replace the weapon.

2. DeathAdder

this is for my server, btw

3. DeathAdder

For the love of God, please, somebody help with the replacement of the HV Assault rifle.

My server (Lightbringers FHI RPG SMP server) is becoming just an HV Assault Rifle only server. Players have figured out how to make the HV Assault Rifle spawn. So, now they just rt click with two HV Assault rifles and pretty much ends up being Instagib.

I might as well eliminate the weapons and make it an IG server using the super shock rifle.

If anything, would be nice if the next version has the ability to replace this weapon.

4. -]RONO[-_666

-]RONO[-_666 New Member

This is something which should be for FHI v4.. and it's coming. ;)

5. DeathAdder

:) :) :D

yay! ty ty

6. Radiosity

Radiosity Minty Fresh!

Can you give some more details of whatever this 'bug' is with the HVAssault? I don't know of any odd behaviour with it, but if someone has found a hack using the weapon I would like to know what so I can try and counter it. There shouldn't really be anything like that, being as it's pretty much a standard assault rifle with a slightly different altfire, but people still seem to find ways to mess with things they shouldn't :rolleyes:

Thanks

Radiosity

7. Phantom_Dream

Phantom_Dream New Member

The bug with the assault is that some people have massive max ammo and autoreload (Or whatever the name is). This makes them able tog et UNLIMITED ammo on the ar secondary, which makes them kill every single freaking monster there is.

BTW Lightbringer: Awesome server you got.

8. Radiosity

Radiosity Minty Fresh!

Oh. So it's not actually a bug with my weapon then is it? It's RPG allowing ammo regen on a secondary firemode that uses different ammo.

9. Phantom_Dream

Phantom_Dream New Member

You are correct. Now, you might be able to fix this with the HV code, just make it think it's a superweapon and it wont go past the normal limit if I am correct.

10. DeathAdder

No, it's not a bug.

11. DeathAdder

btw darkdust

my Avatar > your avatar

12. -]RONO[-_666

-]RONO[-_666 New Member