1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hud Resize Bug (Llama related?)

Discussion in 'Jailbreak Support' started by DeltaUK, May 31, 2004.

1. DeltaUK

DeltaUK New Member

Hi,

I installed JB the other day and in my first game instantly became a llama. I'm sure I hadn't been on the server before. I wandered around for a bit and couldn't find anyone to shoot so I disconnected and reconnected and that seemed to fix almost everything. :)

The only problem I have now is that my HUD has been resized and is now largely off of the screen (ie. it's bigger than the size of the resolution I'm in) and it appears to be stuck like this in any games I now go into, including standard/other game types. I can't be certain but it looks like this might have happened because of the graphical effect caused by being a llama and then disconnecting. I've tried changing resolution and restarting the game with no luck. :(

Hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Delta

2. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

As a workaround use the command "set Hud HudCanvasScale 1.0" while not connected to any server or set HudCanvasScale=1.0 in the [Engine.HUD] section of your User.ini.
    To prevent this from happening again, I suggest suiciding first before disconnecting if you're the llama.

We'll look into fixing this.

3. DeltaUK

DeltaUK New Member

Yup. That seems to have put it right.

Thanks very much for the quick response.

Delta