1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HQ part 1 screenshots

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hazel.H, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Hazel.H

Hazel.H New Member

I'm on holiday :D so I've been working on hq part 1 - the level after car park. The structure is mostly done, just more detail to add. The hq building is quite large and will be split into 2 or 3 parts for better performance.

See below for Screenshots:
    http://sa.beyondunreal.com/c_scr_hq1.php

2. 1KB

1KB 1337 music-machine

Nice! I wish I had some mapping skill, all I can do is extract a cube and put a light in it :(

3. ShortCutMan

ShortCutMan New Member

Then you extract several more cubes, in different places, and voila!

4. 1KB

1KB 1337 music-machine

Yeah, but unfortunately, I dont even know how to change where the cube is :(

and still, it'd only be a map of cubes, anyway. What about buildings that are triangular! Then what!