HP Photosmart Crumples 2nd Page?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GG-Xtreme

You are a pirate!
Mar 12, 2008
I have a pretty much brand-new HP Photosmart D7260 printer, and I have all sorts of complaints. For one, it's the slowest printer I've every used, even at 34ppm, because it take about 30 seconds to prepare even the simplest of prints. Now to the problem I am having: I am trying to print a multi-page essay (that printed fine on my old printer, which I no longer have), and for some reason, the page 2 in the document (the second page of the essay, not whatever the 2nd page to come out of the printer is) AND ONLY page 2 comes out crumpled and splattered with ink EVERY time. This only happens with this document. It seems to be related to the content of that page (which is only text btw), because even if I copy paste that page, or print only that page, or print the pages in a different order, that same page always has this problem. Any pages printed before or after are fine. The paper in the tray is fine. How can the text on a page prevent it from being printed properly?

Edit: I also noticed that the printer seems to cut a tiny notch into the top left-hand corner of every page? The notches were not on the paper in the tray.

Last edited: