How'd you pick your nickname?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JuiceEggsMcKenna

MC68060/50
Aug 31, 2000
Australia
clivebarker.net
Originally posted by LogicBomb
I've used many....ranging from Ash(with or without numbers....which had meanings) to FongSaiYuk....but I've stuck with LogicBomb, from a particularly obscure song, from a particulalry obscure band....which no one has heard of.

Alright, I know who Ash and FongSaiYuk are... and I can also vaguley recall a song called "Logic Bomb". Refresh my memory LB - who made that song???

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Nickname? We're supposed to pick a nickname? Ah well shoot, LiquiD_SiN is actually my birth name.

license.jpg

_Zd_JOLT1r_

Help needed
Nov 20, 2000
Utrecht
www.zdclan.nl
I started with Graffity about 12 years ago.
The first day I got a spraycan and went outside a lightening struck in a house across the street.
And the I got the idea for the name "JOLT" and "1r" stands for "Oner" "the one and only".
well thats it.......

chris_nl

Adept
Sep 29, 2000
here & there
Visit site
Well uhhhh

my name is chris and Im from the Netherlands =>

aka: Chris_nl|PuF

ps. for the ]]brain not exists, check connection[[

nl is short for the Netherlands

(== US for United States)

OHHHHHH DUHHHHH

Phalanx

Oct 11, 2000
Visit site
Well let's see I have been playing as Phalanx across mechwarrior2, mechcommander, Unreal tourney and rainbow six. Original I choose the name Cause I usaully play in the supporting role. I.E. Phalanx in the roman army. It is also a cool On-ship point defense weapons system in the navy. Ask people who play assualt how many times I have turned and covered someone Instead of blindly running to finish the match. That Is why I am could Phalanx. Rear guard thingy going on here. 8P

Alopex

minx's sister
Jul 24, 2000
Umeå
ng.ume.nu
My closest friends call me "häxan" = swe. for "the witch" but since the letter "ä" isn't in the eng. alphabet it eventually became an e. Also "hexan" = swe. for hexane, and since I'm into engineering chemistry it's a pretty suiting nick as well!

BloodRain

Oct 22, 2000
Canada
Visit site
hmmmm Felt like it at the time :) Had to be a little dark in nature.. and I suppose it describes whats left of you after I find you.. Nothing more then blood showering down on my face!! WhahahhahhAHhhhh.. *ahem*... sorry -_-'

Hetemti

Bargain Brand Being
Oct 7, 2000
Visit site
Hetemti is an ancient name with an obscure meaning. So far only two people have figured out it's meaning.

Online, I sometimes play as "The Force of Nature" (A M:tG card name) using the Skarjj model; and if I start lagging out, sometimes I switch to "I Hate My Ping"

o0pIumM

Sep 19, 2000
Buffalo NY
www.dank-nugz.net
For the record, the name is o0pIumM. Like opium, the drug that comes from poppies.

Not o0pLumM as in a purple squishy fruity thing with a giant Pit.

I made the name up one night after I had smoked a bunch of the afore-mentioned thingy, and when I was getting ready to play Quake2 for the first time (way back when :D). Was that really 2 christmases ago? I've used it ever since !

LLLola

Experienced
Jun 2, 2000
Visit site
LLLola, 'cause I figured Lolita might be pushing the bounds of good taste. 'sides, the Kinks did a song about Lola.

Therein lies the pun.

Dr. Device

Nov 24, 2000
Seattle
Visit site
Dr. Device is a name of a weapon in the book Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card. It is probably one of the best books I have ever read, and a book all serious UT players should read....it is very, very relevant to this game. But anyway, Dr. Device is also called the Little Doctor, it is a bomb that feeds on mass, so if you fired it at one ship and there were 5 more in the general area, it would keep expanding and destroying ships till it ran out of mass. It is capable of destroying a planet. Read the book!
Anyway, I just adopted the name and it's stuck.

Milambyr

Oct 25, 2000
PA
milambyr1134.tripod.com
Milambyr is from the Raymond Feists' Magician series, after Pug became powerful he called himself Milamber, but since Milamber is taken most of the time i put in the 'y', interesting eh? oh yeah...i bet all of you know that anyway, unless yer youngbucks. Go Star Blazers!