how

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wizard85

Jul 20, 2004
call me stupid or whtever, but how do you play Unwheel? there was no shortcut after i installed it and there is no mod activation in the mod section of UT. i looked in UT folder to find anything that can activate unwheel, but couldnt find anything except "makensis" and "unwheel uninstall".

i installed exe file
and i do have legal UT2004

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
wizard85 said:
call me stupid or whtever, but how do you play Unwheel? there was no shortcut after i installed it and there is no mod activation in the mod section of UT. i looked in UT folder to find anything that can activate unwheel, but couldnt find anything except "makensis" and "unwheel uninstall".

i installed exe file
and i do have legal UT2004
Goto instant action and scroll down to the custom gametypes and pick an UnWheel gametype.
Hope this helps.