1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How to replace teleporter sound (UnrealEd2)

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by laszo, Jan 12, 2005.

1. laszo

laszo New Member

Hi,

I would like to use a teleporter sound different from the annoying ringing stuff used as default. Is it possible? In the actor properties dialog there is no option for setting treleport sound (except for ambient which is not what I want). I tried to modify the teleporter script to make a new silent teleporter class (so that I can use another triggered sound), but w/o success. I copied the script of the original teleporter actor, but even when *no* changes were made to the code, the compiled new teleporter actor did not work (no teleport action occured). UCC reported 'success' after compilation.

2. KpsLook

KpsLook New Member

Impossible.....
    Just if you make a new UT's modification... or not

3. Predcaliber

Predcaliber One Day I'l Beat Lauke

thats rubbish :con:

perhaps if you can disable the sound somehow, you can put a trigger with a specialevent nearby, so you can insert a sound in the special event.