How to remove map entries?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Spieler

Oct 5, 2005
Bremen, Germany
Hi!
I've got some strange map entries in DM and CTF menus. Probably I installed those maps earlier, but right now I haven't got them installed. When I try to load them, there's only a "Loading..." message but nothing follows - obviously because UT3 can't find any file to load. Now I just want to get those entries removed from the map list. The strange thing is, I couldn't find those maps in the UT3 folder, but they are still listed in the game??

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
The lists in the game are driven by INI files or something. I would look in the custom maps folder and make sure they aren't there.

Spieler

Oct 5, 2005
Bremen, Germany
Hi, the maps aren't there anymore, but I looked in the profile folder (C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3) and searched for *.ini. There I had several INI files corresponding to the deleted maps. I deleted the INIs, and everything's fine! So thanks!