How to make this?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I mean this brush...
brush2.jpg

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
what ever

Another method is the old add a brush and intersect/deintersect-add/subtract the Ued out of it, encapsilate with a single brush, intersect, place and either inersect/deintersect then add/subtract it into exsisting geometry. Nothing really tricky, just using Ued to make a complex brush akin to a fancy mover. Simple.

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
That brush in the pic looks like a BSP minefield...

/cringes

Oh and Unreal1 and RTNP have brushes obviously made from MAX; look at NyLeve, DemonCrater, The UMS-Prometheus itself, etc.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
From what I can see, NyLeve is made out of the UED terrain brush. You can get it to do some cool stuff if you really try but you have to plan ahead, otherwise you might run out of segments to work with :(

Exodus-R

Oct 27, 2001
Syktyvkar, Russia
All is very simple. I do not use terrain and I make model from triagles. They are very economic and the stabilization right at the end require. For an example look from SP Patrol-204. The project has died :( Have remained maps t3d a format.

Exodus-R

Oct 27, 2001
Syktyvkar, Russia
If to look model mesh, the arrangement polys (triangles) differs from terrain and I had large problems with terrain. I do not know with what it is connected and I make terrain by a principle mesh. Apologies for bad English language.