How to make a DOM map and CTF questions :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
is it me or is the title of this thread a little inapropriate? lol :)
goshenized.png

:((JAYMZ)):

Jan 4, 2001
home.planet.nl
And I never knew this was the way to make a DOM or CTF map.. You got to speak your languages to able to create one.. at least know something about the history of languages..

:((JAYMZ)):

Jan 4, 2001
home.planet.nl
Yep, that will be the explanation.. I've been in Budapest once, so I know one word Hungarian: Auberka.. or something like that. Don't even know what it is in English.. But that might be the reason me not heving BSP holes.. LOL

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
So ChrisToth.hu we can help each other out here:

You teach me some Hungarian and I'll teach you some Dutch :D :D That will ged rid of those damned BSP holes ;):D

*my smoke is Auberka Size!!!*

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
Oh my one contains my personal attitude towards BSP holes...it contains ****s *****t *****n and also ***********
:D

Usually these are my first words when I notice one of those nice little thingies...But now as I'm getting to know a bit of Dutch...BSP holes are going to be History!!!!!!!!! :D

Let erop dat je die verrotte BSP gaten voorkomt!!

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
We are international...:D

My next sentence:
A rohadt életbe!
- It's like Steroid's taunt in Jagged Alliance 2: Damn it to hell!! :D

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
Hey talking about a cold winter?

In Hungary this winter was anything but not cold...it didn't even snow...but it is rainy and windy all the time...It sucks!

At least I don't need to clean snow in front of the garage.
:D

Fuzzpilz

klkk
Jun 28, 2000
:noitacoL
Same thing here about the winter. In the beginning of last summer we had similar weather, by the way. I got a cold at the end of june.

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
Fine weathers cool temperatures...

Temperature extremes? In the beginning of January, 20°C was recorded somewhere in my country...strange...