1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

?:How to install/import skins to ur UT2k4 Server?

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by fronjohn, Jan 2, 2011.

1. fronjohn

fronjohn New Member

Hey guys its fronjohn again this time a Question: How do u install or add custom skins like for this example the Bender skin i got from Skincity.com i got it installed yada yada, luved it :), works epicly :) just that since i have a working server, I would want the pplz who go to my server to see the Bender skin im currently using (and since it came with a Voicepack i would want them to hear it as well :D). What do i need to add in the Ut2004.ini or whatever to make it show up in my server (and make them hear the VP [Voice Pack]) as well? :(

;) Plus i read the post "BuF Favorites: UT2004 Skins & Models" and i saw were it said "Sharing models on your server" :( it tells me to install this program called JaFO's Bot Manager so i did and i run the .exe it came with It gives me this error and since im using crappy vista :mad: im sure thats y it gives me the error since the program requires XP or lower i think, so whats another way to import custom skins to ur server, guys? :( :(

P.S Hope u guys had an AWESOME NEW YEARS!!! 2011 YEYE! :D :D