How to check textures?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=Forza=-

Kitteny Goodness
Jul 28, 2003
North of the 49th
Visit site
When I've made a map, how do I know what all textures I've used, other than going in UED and highlighting them all individually? My problem was, in my map I used a custom texture from another map, didn't realize that, uploaded the map here, got all excited, only to find there was a missing file :( So, how can I double-check? Any help is appreciated.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Load ued and then load your map, then you can look at the texture browser and it will have only loaded the textures that are used in your map.
You can quickly look to see if any texture packs are listed in the browser that didn't come with the game or ones that you didn't intend to use and replace the textures useing the replace texture tool.
Also, type "texture cull" without the quotes in the command box at the bottom and press enter. This should remove any textures from surfaces that are invisible and get rid of any texture dependancies that replace texture doesn't do.