1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

how to change this back

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by fromalk, Mar 29, 2005.

1. fromalk

fromalk New Member

Hello,

I was playing lan game against my brother earlier today when I somehow made all menu's dissapear, I mean like:
    The adrenaline, the health, what weapons I have, its all gone (during game), I can only see my 1st person character and map & enemy's, now how do I change this back?

thnx!

2. Istigkeit

Istigkeit Denied the best ultrasex

I guess Settings is the first place to check. Reset to default?

3. fromalk

fromalk New Member

true, but then I will have to set them all back up:-s, and I did some chaning to my .ini ;)

4. The Warden

The Warden this is usually where youll find me

press -+ keys?

5. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Wandering spirit

I had a few occasions when all of the sudden the option "Hide HUD" became selected (found in Settings-HUD); simply unchecking it will bring it back.

As Warden says: + and - are the default keys for grow HUD and shrink HUD; these should also help out.

6. nick89

nick89 Mr High Ping

and if all goes bad you can delete your user ini and will be reseted to deafult.