How to become a PuF member (original post)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
I've got the original thread archived and on Ebay for a starting bid of 2 bob and a packet of chewing gum ;)

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
The thread that would not die....

Why, when I say this thread, did I hear some cheesy 50's-drive-in-horror-movie music in my head?
OOOOEEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWWOOOOOOO

The Thread That Would NOT DIE

Whats it gonna take? When I left in April, I figured I had seen the last of "The Thread" upon my triumphant a week ago, I saw that It was indeed gone and the Forum would be safe. BUT NOW IT IS BACK
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Yet I am torn asunder by a deep, dark, perverted, depraved, longing, love for this great beast

...And what rough thread slouches forth to gamespy, to be born...

None the less. I WILL NOT add the PuF to my Forum name. I have worked hard to get my post count where it is and I am keeping it. I did add the PuF to my UT name back in Febuary. I care more about my Post count than my NGStats, hmmmm. Do it! Add it!!

JOIN US its bliss bliiiisssssss...

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Originally posted by Lunatic
See you, see my caca
poopie.gif

be an online PuFer

LMAO! From the originator of "Incredible Easter Egg in DMPeak!"

I wish he'd post here more often :D