1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How many INFers ... never visit the forums?

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Keganator, Feb 25, 2002.

1. JaFO

JaFO bugs are features too ...

Too bad not everyone thinks Inf is a religious discussiongroup, isn't it ? ;)
    Let's ban the infidels from the servers and make posting in the forum a requirement ! :D

2. /\l!eN[RIP]

/\l!eN[RIP] burp

Hey I remember that Uni Bomber with his Nade/M16A2GrenLauncher/H&KgrenadeLauncher loadout.
    He was pretty easy to kill though...One bullit in his face from far away and he'd be gone...

3. Camel_Toe(l)

Camel_Toe(l) Form Fitting

A LOT of people hate specifically these forums.

*note* no offense intended.

4. St0rmcaller

St0rmcaller [AFA]'s unoffical godfather

Nothing really sad about it, other than the fact they really don't have a clue what's going on with the game they are playing.

We also have a few people that never post here.

5. DaBeowulf

DaBeowulf UT-mods Geek

Hi Keganator and you other ppl ;)
    I think there are lots of 'em.
    I was one of 'em 'till... eh yesterday :D

This is my third post I think.
    INF ownz me, I dislike RA though :p
    prefer INF without it.
    Plus I cannot wait for 2.87 either!
    hehe
    The INF team and the community pretty much seem to rock :D

6. Dinkster

Dinkster Cat lover

"don't have a clue what's going on with the game they are playing. " SO to get my full enjoyment of INF I must suffer in here reading the forums?

Anrky's statement could be summed up in one statement; Same old, Same Old. Its the same people complaining, suggesting, oberserving, and gossiping. Most people who play, play the game enjoy it and have fun, without the politics and the backroom lobbying that goes on here. Most people dont post because they want to avoid the internel powerstuggles and the stupid bickering that makes this place monotonous to read. I check in here to see the newest piece of tripe that is being argued, and I enjoy reading the circular logic that these arguements produce, make for an entertaining read, but pointless to post. This place is is full of self important demagogues blathering to others of their own kind.

Dinky {||SK||}

7. poaw

poaw You used to sleep easy at night.

Yeah, and that's the way we like it!!!

8. Keganator

Keganator White as Snow Moderator

:lol:

Now THAT's sad but true :D

Some of us (/me looks at postcount and shudders) spend waay to much time here.

But then again, for a person who's net connection sux and can't play it where he is 90% of the time (on the university computers) foruming consumes more of my time :(

9. G-Fresh

G-Fresh Red

Yep, it's almost as sad as the people who only make an appearence here to say how much they hate it

10. mario

mario New Member

Tailored for the hardcore?

Well for me, I follow the forum pretty closely because I learn something new about the game every week. Also, 3rd party files abound in these forums.

Having said that, it's apparent to me this forum is tailored to the hardcore realism player. You can expect to be flamed, ignored, laughed at or put down as some kind of newbie *****, if your posts do not support the "realism roadmap" that this games development is reported to be following.

I think this turns some people off from getting involved in the forums, which is too bad, because I have learned alot about the game and the inf community and happenings from this forum.

11. Khutan

Khutan Always in a vicious circle....

I'm kinda the opposite way around as I can't really play online, so I spend quite a bit of time in these forums, except for weekends, when I have no (or very little) net access. I read much more than I post though.

lol, it's not that bad :lol: Well, I don't think so anyway, maybe I'm just used to it. What is a forum supposed to be like anyway? (These are the only forums I visit)

Welcome to the forums DaBeowulf ;)

12. ecale3

ecale3 Sniper - May be harmful to your health.

Actually i think these forums are pretty docile, there are exceptions, but generally you can voice your opinion as long as you aren't openly insulting everyone.

you stupid bastards, you all suck penis, rot in hell!!! :D

13. jamsr

jamsr PIMP and AA:O Beta Tester

14. Dr. Beer

Dr. Beer go away and die

People don't visit a lot because of the forum Nazi's here.

15. das_ben

das_ben Concerned.

how many forumers don't play the game?

16. <P^R>Imperial

<P^R>Imperial Bleh

Whenever I want to screw around I go as INF_Player so people think im a real n00b :D

17. DallasStarsRule

DallasStarsRule making personal insults since 1999

well i skipped all those posts but i think another question is how many people post here but dont play the damn game

i swear i'm on 3 hours a day and i dont see most of you

18. DallasStarsRule

DallasStarsRule making personal insults since 1999

yup

ppl take things too personally

19. bastardb

bastardb New Member

the nature of a forum is FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

if your not then your not a true "member" of the forum

thers only one forum i ever seen that lasted more then y ear without pointless bickering... and i will not say where or else it will be overrun with silly bitches by the time the weeks up

20. Da_Blade

Da_Blade Da sharpest man around!

There's LOTS of people that read but never post (like myself) ;)

Just look regularly to the people that browse this forum in top, you'll that about 80% of the people that are browsing never (or almost never) post...

Then again, i haven't seen about 90% never in a game :D