How do you quit a MP game without joining another?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Oriion

Jan 12, 2000
Sometimes i just want to take myself out of a multiplayer game without joining another game or quiting the program altogether. How can I do this?

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Hit Esc, select "disconnect from server".

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm inhuman dammit!

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
are you nathan the GT UT board administrator?
If not you both ahave the same name, if my memeory serves me correct doesnt he work with epic?

bullet2.gif

Time to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum, and im all out of gum.-Duke Nukem

Oriion

Jan 12, 2000
I am, but I'm lurking, Shhhh... don't tell anyone! I work with Epic in a remote fashion. I create and administer all of GT's websites. I use UnrealEd to grab textures and sounds for site and play UT every day online on the 4 servers I set up, but this one question vexed me for some reason. I'd guessed incorrectly that it was an F-key. Now I know. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif