1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How do you PAUSE the game?

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by aclute, Dec 1, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aclute

aclute New Member

hit escape and go to the menu.

2. SWITCH

SWITCH New Member

If I'm playing UT and I want to pause the game is there a way to do that and if so how do I unpause it?

3. Simpleton

Simpleton New Member

Works great if playing single player with bots, but don't think it'll save your butt on-line /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

4. Akaimizu

Akaimizu New Member

Pausing could save you in Multiplay..........

In your MIND.

Sure, you can hit that Escape. Come back and say, "I didn't get fragged. I simply teleported '(echo)To a better place. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif'" Mentally subtract that 1 from your Killed stat, and from that player's (who fra---(ahem) Aided your travel to "That better place") frag stat. Sure the computer says you lose by 1 point. But you know it was a tie. Just that you're the only one who knows that.

* This message comes from the Organization Of Proper Deluded Thinking. (OOPDT)

-- Akaimizu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.