1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How do I create my own user made taunts?

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by dolce916, Nov 29, 1999.

1. dolce916

dolce916 Desmoquatro

hey..I have been looking for an answer to the same Q when you heard the taunts online that you spoke of..what did they sound like? movie clip responses..a guys homemade? just curious

2. bigginfast

bigginfast New Member

I was online playing and some people were using there own taunts, can someone explain how this is done?

3. Simpleton

Simpleton New Member

I haven't found any ways to create custom taunts, but while playing I heard some new ones. The person (sorry, I can't give credit where credit is due cause I don't remember their name) said that you get new taunts when you beat the single player game. That's solving the single player pretty quick, since having the game over a week is a long time /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

4. Voyd-

Voyd- New Member

what do you mean? an actual voice message? if so then you must be refering to the Xan (final boss) voice set. you need to beat the game to get it.

5. bigginfast

bigginfast New Member

Cant we use a cheat to get it?

6. Kamiel

Kamiel New Member

Yes indeed you can use a cheat to get it.
    I found this one somewhere on the net:
    in your user.ini add the following

[Botpack.Ladder]
    HasBeatenGame=True

Now you can use the Xan skin.