how come there's no jumpjets in the video?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
six dont post unless u have something constructive to say.

ppl dont really want to read ur mindless ****

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
I thought they had one part when the ranger was shooting the shock lance.. directly before he stepped on the land mine where he used a jump jet straight up in the air? I'm at work and my wireless connection is slow or I'd redownload it to check.. but I thought I remembered seeing it.. ?

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
No. He jumped with the boost jets straight up in the air once, before he stepped on the mine. A few seconds earlier when he was alt firing the shock lance.

Right?

Oh_Duh

{NB}Tenacity
Feb 24, 2004
I can't decide

Is this a boost jump or not? I am not sure. He definitely jumps, not sure what kind tho. Kinda hard to see in this gif, but hey.

Attachments

• rangerboost4.gif
    rangerboost4.gif
    251.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Oh_Duh

{NB}Tenacity
Feb 24, 2004
I don't think they do jump that high but that is what I am not sure of.

fireball said:
Looks too high to be a normal jump, but there's no jets.. do 2k4 chars REALLY jump that high? :eek:
[edit: The : o smiley is friggin retarded on this board]