1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How can I take the Darkwalker out of the middle on Containment?

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by Unreal4Eva, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Unreal4Eva

Unreal4Eva BioHazard!

I've been wondering about how to get the Darkwalker out of that room in the center on Containment, this applies to the 360 version. I don't know if this applies to the PS3 or PC version.

2. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

You can't. That's why it's called "Containment".

3. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

I could swear I've been on a server and saw the DW walking around outside its cage. There could have been cheating taking place, but are you certain its otherwise impossible to get it out of there?

4. JohnDoe641

JohnDoe641 Killer Fools Pro Staff Member

I've tried but never managed it offline. Maybe there's an online bug that allows it to get free.

5. Wulff

Wulff Bola Gun fun anyone?

The campaign version of Containment does allow for the Darkwalker to get out of its cage.

6. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

7. Wulff

Wulff Bola Gun fun anyone?

It is a seperate map from the regular version, VCTF-Containment_SP.ut3.

8. PeterVenkman

PeterVenkman New Member

I may be wrong, but if memory serves correct you actually play containment two times during the single player campaign and the "story" is supposed to explain why the darkwalker is out.

The first time you play the map, the darkwalker technology hasn't been discovered yet (it's the first time you see the darkwalker) and it is stuck inside the middle thing. The second time you play the map though, its during the Necris assault and it can walk around outside the middle thingy. I think I remember it to be this way.

9. TurdDrive

TurdDrive sam k

i absolutely hate that maps

doesnt do anything for me.