1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How can i make one?

Discussion in 'Tarquin's BrushBuilders' started by Lemoni, Dec 18, 2001.

1. Lemoni

Lemoni The Philosapher

how do i make one?
    i have a brush i am allways using but loading up 2d editor to make it is annoying.
    Can u tell me how to make a brush that will take the file a do the extrude bit without the 2d editor? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

2. tarquin

tarquin design is flawed

if it's just a particular shape you keep using, you can save it as a brush prefab.
    some of the options are b0rked tho -- I think you have to export to t3d but i'm not entirely sure. check the Ed f0.
    writing a script for a brushbuilder is only worthwhile if you want the shape to be influenced by parameters.