How about skins to go with voicepacks?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Noctis

Oct 19, 2004
Why don't we get some skins to go with the voicepacks on the Voiceshrine. I mean How hard would it be to do a homer Simpson model? (I have no experience with this process, so don't answer). But it would be good to see some matching sets. Or would that breach copywrite?

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
I don't think he is talking trash wiggle. =P But I do think he underestimates how hard it is to model. ~_^

Noctis

Oct 19, 2004
Sorry, My Bad.

I'll lve to take s closer look at Skincity in future. No offense was intended to any parties.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Mr.Wigglez said:
there already is a homer simpson model there buddy.

http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/?section=models&action=show_infos&id=194

there ya go.

o yea and to make a model have u ever tried if u havent try not to talk trash, its really f'n hard. so if u cant make them dont talk ur crap ok.
Hey buddie i have a favor to ask or if anyone can answer this i would apreciate it. i've been playing unreal tournament goty for a while now and im going to start playing unreal tournament 2004 soon. my problem for ut original is that when i added skins to the game it never showed up in games and even when i made someone put a skin on there computer that i had they still couldnt see it while we were playing... so my question is for unreal tournament 2004 will it be the same where you put custom skins on will other players even be able to see them???

top.jpg

Last edited:

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
so my question is for unreal tournament 2004 will it be the same where you put custom skins on will other players even be able to see them???

That's if they have the model or skin and (if the host has it.... i think)

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
mutt said:
so my question is for unreal tournament 2004 will it be the same where you put custom skins on will other players even be able to see them???

That's if they have the model or skin and (if the host has it.... i think)
Alright thanks for all your help.. but do u think a lot of people would have custom skins? :hmm:

top.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
not the host(on some servers they dont allow custom skins.) but if someone else has the model/skin/voicepack they will see it and hear it. i think its gay that way, they should have everyserver on redirect and it would be fast to d/l a voicepack or model/skin, that way it would be easier.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Mr.Wigglez said:
not the host(on some servers they dont allow custom skins.) but if someone else has the model/skin/voicepack they will see it and hear it. i think its gay that way, they should have everyserver on redirect and it would be fast to d/l a voicepack or model/skin, that way it would be easier.
Ya i know i also think thats retarded :mad: ... but its better than nothing ;)

top.jpg

Last edited: