Hot Damn! Look At RealMaps!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Acrappa

Oh Come On
Mar 2, 2001
www.rampancy.net
Is this map beautiful or what?

big-trench.jpg

SoSilencer

Harry Goz (1932 - 2003)
Nov 27, 2000
unrealdev.net
Holy crap!

So the other day I rented the Apocalypse Now dvd, mainly cus after the release of my current map (which should be in just a few more days) I am going to be building a map based on the main Apocalypse Now battle scene. For those who haven't seen it, just a short while after they are going down the river and come across a bridge with lights just like that. Those shots look just like the movie, although a little brighter. I must wonder... Hearing some rumors that a person is working on another Apocalypse Now based map I'm starting to wonder if we're going to have the entire movie!

Tuttle INF

Hikeeba!
Dec 18, 2000
DAMN! I want that map!

First thing I thought was, "HEY! That was in Apocalypse Now!'

I'd love to see some nice AN maps. Particularly one based on the air assault scene.

And I have to add that a Special Forces camp map might be nice too.

SoSilencer

Harry Goz (1932 - 2003)
Nov 27, 2000
unrealdev.net
Yeah that's what mine is based on. One team will fly in on helicopters and will have m2.50's in them and the ability to fire rockets too. It's not too difficult to do but I haven't tested it yet so I don't know how fast it will run. Hopefully too many complex movers won't cause problems. Only time will tell though.