Horn?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Aconite

Capt Midnight
Jun 23, 2004
I've lost count of the number of times that someone has run over a teammate in a barracuda while attempting to pick them up. Would it be possible to add a horn of some kind that could be bound to a key of your choice (like the mouse wheel)? I'm sure you could come up with a noise daft enough to fit in with the rest of the mod...

Mad Max RW

Road Warrior
Nov 13, 2003
www.duckandcover.net
The taunt button (default ; ) works as a horn for me. It's the same one from a regular UT2k4 vehicle, not what you hear from a flipped Cuda or tank. Unless it's my imagination bots seem to respond to it and will hop in.

cravensmythe

Amigo Bandito
Jun 30, 2004
Yorkshire, UK
I use the secondary comedy horns (i.e. it plays the dukes of hazard sound in the baracuda) that ut provides by editing the user.ini file. The easiest way to do this is set up a key bind in ut itself for the horn then once saved open the user.ini and find the key you bound for the horn, then change the 0 on the end of the line for a 1.

Hope this is of use