hooray for Danish-American relations!!! ... ???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Hmm well I'm Danish and no I'm not eatable! :(

I have no idea why it is such a big deal for some danes to celebrate 4th of July. It's such a ridicilous thing to do. Those people art retarded!

BobCobb

Society is a leech on me!
Sep 20, 2002
The Compound
Visit site
Seriously, lets celebrate a bunch of white, slave owning men, who don't want to pay their taxes. Celebrating the 4th of July in America is stupid, why the hell do the Danes see fit to do so. But with Bush in power, if you're not sucking American cock, then you're a part of the axis of evil!!!

NiftyBoy

Dandified
Mar 29, 2001
Portland, OR
Visit site
BobCobb said:
But with Bush in power, if you're not sucking American cock, then you're a part of the axis of evil!!!
Unless you subscribe to jesus, then you are told to sit at your homes and pay up like a good little christian.
Just goes to show you the wastefulness of an uninformed, ignorant, greedy, consumer driven, and fasion manipulated society.
Thank god the god damn fascists let us buy assault rifles, they will be useful in the coming revolution!

Ride off into that golden sunset, noble Freedom Fighter.

Some information on why the 4th is celebrated in Denmark. (scroll down a bit)

BobCobb

Society is a leech on me!
Sep 20, 2002
The Compound
Visit site
Oh I ride baby, I ride!

And btw, I have thousands of times more respect for the founding fathers than our curent government. And the people of the time as well. I may be radical in some of my views, but I am really quite moderate compared to some. I just see the wasteland that is society today, and think about how much better it could be. I may voice my opinions rudely, but perhaps rudeness is the only way to get noticed in a sea of PC bull****.

On a side note, I took a personality test to prepare for college, and it said I was a visionary. Tee hee.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
BobCobb said:
On a side note, I took a personality test to prepare for college, and it said I was a visionary. Tee hee.

you're sure that you're not refering to this crappy online test which almost all of buf took?