Homefront Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Oh brother, did they nerf the Diablo SMG? :D

It goes Pppbpbpbptptbpbtptptbpbtptbbtptpbpbt in a orgy of hitmarkers but nothing dies from mid/long range. I highly recommend you get rid of it. It's really that bad.

Mar 6, 2004
Oh brother, did they nerf the Diablo SMG? :D

It goes Pppbpbpbptptbpbtptptbpbtptbbtptpbpbt in a orgy of hitmarkers but nothing dies from mid/long range. I highly recommend you get rid of it. It's really that bad.

Did they nerf the sniper? if they just nerfed the Diablo i'm going to uninstall right now.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Well uninstall, then. Snipers can't one-shot anyone unless headshot.

They had post-patch issues with servers crashing unexpectedly, constantly. They released a hot-patch immediately afterwards.

I'm not sure if they realized this and made a immediate fix, QA takes some major time to get by, and that was a 2-hours-later fix. Fastest I've seen is in World of Warcraft.

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
They had a patch, it had issues so reverted everyone back to previous version and then fixed the crashing/lag.

Nerfed Snipers are fine, saw people wahing on the forum yet I tested my M200 out, 2 shots to kill isn't exactly impossible and any camping snipers just get headshot.

Apparently or atleast last night after patch #1 I could still jump and ADS, it just forces you out of ADS before you jump if you were in it, but you can ADS back in. Not that Im complaining, Im a dirty bunny hopper that does that.

Will have to mess about later.

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
[screenshot]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559778937320898620/6450640C9273C572C5C470239E931F94FEA9C850/[/screenshot]

I think it's safe to say I won this game.

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
Yeah. The way the support for Homefront died. Fuck that. Where's those promised mod tools? Oh, they didn't come out.

Ah well fuck em. BF3 mod tools or not!