1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Holy Crapola!

Discussion in 'Jailbreak Support' started by DEADtom, Jul 27, 2003.

1. DEADtom

DEADtom I Got A Gun. What Do You Got?

The JB servers won't appear when I play UT. What I do? :eek:

2. Mychaeel

Mychaeel New Member

Unless it's a temporary problem that disappears on its own after a while I'm out of ideas; if there are any error messages at all to be seen, that might help solving the problem.

The Jailbreak server tab uses a different master server than the other tabs in order to retrieve the Jailbreak servers faster than by sifting through a list of several thousand Unreal Tournament servers.

If you're using a personal firewall, maybe you should allow outgoing TCP connections on port 28900 to make this work.

3. DEADtom

mmmm'kay thanks.

4. Trueblood

Trueblood Silly Brit

Hey Tom, just put the server in your favorates, even if it doesnt show up like it does (or doesnt in this case :rolleyes: ) it will show up. PLUS! this happened to me afew days ago, Sexmachine often changes the server such as Relics, mods and what not. I cant remember it but keep the IP address handy, what ever is new or changed on the server the address will find it.
    Oh and i thought you`d like this pic tom :D NI !

Attached Files:

• NI.JPG
      NI.JPG
      File size:
      74.9 KB
      Views:
  5. DEADtom

w00t! NI!