HOLP 3 For UT3... Soon!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

vybz

Apr 2, 2008
This is partly the point.

I like UT3 in it's own way, making the levels look like UT1 levels seems silly. The point I was trying to make was that if you're making UT1 levels, why not make them for UT1?

Gameplay should never compromise on the graphics, any good level designer will tell you that.

I think you've missed the point of HOLP...

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net
This is partly the point.

I like UT3 in it's own way, making the levels look like UT1 levels seems silly. The point I was trying to make was that if you're making UT1 levels, why not make them for UT1?

Gameplay should never compromise on the graphics, any good level designer will tell you that.

i dont think the point is trying to make a level that looks like ut1. then you would use plain textures in 128x128 without and normals/other shiny effects. its about making a level for max playability without all the eye candy that just distracts. and to be honest, most of the holp maps just look plain awesome.