Hmmmmmm.......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{PhD} Dolt

Feb 10, 2001
Just wondering,,, How many computers Afghanistan and other countries that harbor terrorists have hooked up to the net and are vulnerable to attack....

( not that I am endorsing this type of activity ) ;)

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
Not many I should imagine, Afghanistan is such a backwards country it has virtually no infastructure. Other countries don't allow Internet use, like Iraq.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Lack of information = ignorance.

Internet = information.

therefor:

Lack of internet = ignorence. (to a certain degree)

More social ignorence = more power to the government.

Governments like power, so they withhold information wherever possible. In the US they can't get away with it, in the middle east it is farely easy.

Chronic, right on the nose

when a GOV hold info, they are controling.

all GOVs do it, even ours. some really is protecting... some is not.

no nation is really "free" just levels of opression, I know its kinna a bleak way of putting it :hmm:

I find the US one of the less Opressive. I like my home, I love my nation. I know there is somethings that I'm not allowed to do, but hey, I could have been born in some poor Opressed country. :(