hmishima as a dev team member??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sh0V3l

Oct 23, 2003
hmishima im sure you all have seen his posts if not from what i see he knows whats goin on he manages 10 servers. ihe had posted about assault problems and ut2vote so i discussed it with him and gave him 48b4 result:
Hey - spectators don't show in AS when you press F1. According to the ut2004.ini, they should be showing when F1 is pressed, but they are not.

-Dan

ok so i gave him 48b3 and

You know, I never quite understood all the problems with the vote pop up at end game with AS. It's worked fine for me since 4.0 and I don't think I have had the mid-game popup bug get me either. I have seen the other bugs with AS, like the map hanging at end game and it not resetting to default game with bots only in the server though.

So far so good with the 48b3 though. No problems as of yet.

he's enthusiastic and comprehensive and he dont like corndog so what do u guys think ?

Last edited:

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
my five votes go out to:

hmishima :lol:

maybe he gets us a bit further in assault and ons...

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Sorry i been away on bussiness and will be away again from Tuesday to Saturday.
Yeah he sounds very cool and has been around for quite some time.
Check with him and if ok send him the password as I cannot remember it.