HL2 RELEASED !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Someone decided to cast the entire set of characters from HL2:

halflife28qk.jpg

I have to agree with all of those, visually, except for G-Man. Any ideas for G-Man?

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
Apparently, you missed the fact that Dr. Eli Vance is played by 'Robert Guillaume'. He (literally) is Dr. Eli Vance. Silly...

Also, the voice of Dr. Mossman is 'Michelle Forbes'. She was in '24', and also, looks somewhat similar to her character in Half-Life 2.

Besides, Rene Russo is ugly.

And 'Tom Cruise' as Gordon? Jesus...what's wrong with the world? Did we forget about a fellow named 'Gary Oldman' already?

I suppose you forgot about 'Dennis Hopper' as well. He would be the ultimate Dr. Breen.

In fact, while I was playing, I said to my friend, 'Doesn't he just remind you of Dennis Hopper? He's such a bastard...'

I had some pictures in my head for the rest of the cast, but I'm much too sleepy to completely pwn that list. You'll just have to settle for a half-pwn... :(

Attachments

• gary_oldman1.jpg
    gary_oldman1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 10
  • robert guillaume1.JPG
    robert guillaume1.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 17
  • michelle_forbes1.jpg
    michelle_forbes1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 8
  • dennishopper1.jpg
    dennishopper1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
cracwhore said:
Apparently, you missed the fact that Dr. Eli Vance is played by 'Robert Guillaume'. He (literally) is Dr. Eli Vance. Silly...

Also, the voice of Dr. Mossman is 'Michelle Forbes'. She was in '24', and also, looks somewhat similar to her character in Half-Life 2.

Besides, Rene Russo is ugly.

And 'Tom Cruise' as Gordon? Jesus...what's wrong with the world? Did we forget about a fellow named 'Gary Oldman' already?

I suppose you forgot about 'Dennis Hopper' as well. He would be the ultimate Dr. Breen.

In fact, while I was playing, I said to my friend, 'Doesn't he just remind you of Dennis Hopper? He's such a bastard...'

I had some pictures in my head for the rest of the cast, but I'm much too sleepy to completely pwn that list. You'll just have to settle for a half-pwn... :(
You whine as though I created the poster.

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
No. I wasn't so much 'whining' as much as I was pointing out that you're a fool for agreeing with that terrible cast.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
:lol:
Ahh, this forum's always (read: occasionally) good for a morning laugh when I get home from work.