Highest framerate

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
Well, that's the only time it's happened, so I think it was a fluke. The highest I've gotten since then hasn't been more than 140.

godz

Feb 29, 2000
IN CONSTRUCTION
???

How do you get frame rates like that anywhere???....

My system specs:

Dual 533 Celeron (I already know it doesn't help)
256Mb ram
Voodoo5 5500 agp, (64mb)

I run UT at 16x800x600 with high detail world and players with dynamic lighting and decals...w/Glide

A good game will average out at 45, bad ones at 30(depending on the level and such)....I'm not complaining, but HOW.... I just don't understand how, I remember one time when facing nothing(out into space in morpheus) for one fraction of a second it read 105fps, then quickly dropped to 35....

am I missing out on the potential of my video card or you guys just getting screwed up readings or am I hallucinating or smokin' too much crack(very likely possibilty) or is the other me(the one that lives while I'm asleep and kills people)imagining this...I don't understand..

I think I just wet myself....

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
I think it may have been a false reading like you said, or something like that, since the highest it's been since that "incident" was about 140 I think.