1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

High Res UT2k7 Screens

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by Lauren, May 6, 2005.

1. JonAzz

JonAzz UA Mapper

if they are calling it UT2007 now, which i highly doubt... why does it still say envy?
    [​IMG]

you can cleary see it behind the 1up.com thing in some of the images (bottom right)

2. Mr.Magnetichead

Mr.Magnetichead Banned

1. That's not new.

2. They're not all Screenshots.

3. They're not high res.

Congratulations. You got EVERYTHING wrong.

3. muse`

muse` New Member

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...bro, i think your mistaken because it will be completly playable on a 256 now i said playable,of course it would be 10x smoother on higher quality system like ne game,but i also beleive it will be finished in prolly about 1 1/2 years...but only time will tell,we will see fo sho none the less.:p

4. Lauren

Lauren Powered By ZΛLMΛN

We got a ******* on this forums

5. FireCrack

FireCrack New Member

Theres no proof that scorpion now has rockets right? I for one hope it retains it's energy web or somthing similar.