High Performance Vehicles

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Hey Shrimp,
I was wondering if you were thinking of making some high performance cars, I was throwing around the idea with Steven to make a NASCAR style track, I have started tinkering with a map based on Daytona's track. I am not overly intested in this style of racing but I do know many people who are and I don't know if you know this but the NASCAR style of racing absolutly huge here is the US, I was just wondering if you are interested in this before I get really involved in a track of this style.

thanks for your time

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Well I have changed my mind, I am taking the map I have started in a different direction, and yes I was just interested in knowing if any NASCAR type models were being considered, on that note are there any new models in the works, by you or anyone else?

Thanks