hide.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
hey hide since ur the best modeller i know, i was wanderin if you could do us the ut community a nice little favor, i would pm or email u this but i cant, could you make a model of bloodrayne? if u need pics go to bloodrayne2.com.
that woul be so awesome if u did.

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
This is a request Wiggle =P Watch out or SaD is gonna snipe ya.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Nalid said:
This is a request Wiggle =P Watch out or SaD is gonna snipe ya.

wigglez.gif
:sniper: :lol: .

Moved.

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
Mr.Wigglez said:
but if its from sratch it wont be copywrite from what i heard.

It´s not so easy Wigglez .Mostly it´s no problem to make it from scratch , but some companies don´t like anything done that looks like their creations.
Marvel for example is hunting down everything that looks like their comic-characters , be it models , skins or whatever.
To be on the safe side it´s always the best to create something original.

Lei Hng Wei

The magnificent!
Jun 26, 2004
SaD said:
To be on the safe side it´s always the best to create something original.

That is why we should start a movement to create sock-puppets. Let's see them sue over a Spider-Man sock-puppet or a BloodRayne sock-puppet.

Mmm... hot vampire sock action... ;)

eklipse

The Combo Whoring Yoshi
Oct 27, 2004
there are some models that could be considered copyrighted material that exist, ie Bender, Tifa, and the recent entry Ganondorf. i havnt seen anything thats happened to the authors of those models yet. would Fox, Squaresoft and Nintendo really persue someone if they didnt have the intention of making money off of it? i heard that it doesnt infrenge copyright law unless the authors took credit of the work and tried to sell it.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
eklipse said:
...would Fox, Squaresoft and Nintendo really persue someone if they didnt have the intention of making money off of it? i heard that it doesnt infrenge copyright law unless the authors took credit of the work and tried to sell it.

Mostly the sites , SkinCity for example , get a deletemessage , if they find it.

And dídn´t making money off it , doesn´t mean it´s allowed.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
The Helios said:
That will be good and will keep us in the legal way. :D
But if its not released to the public no one will be able to see it exept you and whoever else recieves it... If it is released to the public then more people can install it to their game letting them see it while your playing.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
aight stop hijacking the thread its jus a simple question idc if no one else could see it or not aslong as i have it thats all that matters.

back to subject plz hide.