1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hide!!!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by |HC|osoi, Jun 9, 2004.

1. |HC|osoi

|HC|osoi New Member

Hide, i was wondering if i could mod your marygold skin for my clan's server. www.hardcoreclan.net please let me know if this is ok.

2. Hide

Hide or Dr.Jekill

Ok. :)

3. NATO_chrisjm

NATO_chrisjm Member

On the subject of your marygold skin ... do you think you will get round to doing some more skins? If so I would like too see one in a red and black sectioned cat suit

[​IMG]

Like that but with the cat model and black sections.

Just in case you didn't see the other thread ¬¬

Thanks

4. Hide

Hide or Dr.Jekill

A cat without a fur seems to be fun, and since it is likely to be made very easily, I made it.

...It seems to be lack of detailes a little.
    I will try to change it.

By the way, what's her name?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2005
  5. Slaughter

Slaughter exsomnis

Looks great as always :)

6. SevenofNine

SevenofNine New Member

Hide, nice one:D :2thumb:

7. Hide

Hide or Dr.Jekill

Thank you Slaughter, ]|M|[_-Seven-_]. :)

Updated.

Attached Files:

8. NATO_chrisjm

NATO_chrisjm Member

Rocking !

I love it mate ! [​IMG]

9. |HC|osoi

|HC|osoi New Member

hey hide... got a question for you... been trying to compile my mod of your skin and i keep having issues with it not knowing what mesh=CatsAnim.Cats is... yes yours was CatsAnim2K4.ukx but our ut server for some reason doesnt like files ending in numbers... it worked for marygold but for some reason it isnt working now... i was wondering if you could help me out???

10. Hide

Hide or Dr.Jekill

Hi, |HC|osoi.
    After renaming "CatsAnim2k4.ukx", if "mesh=" and "skeleton=" in "upl" are changed to the new package name, it should be able to use???

11. Hide

Hide or Dr.Jekill

Hi, NATO_chrisjm.
    Please tell me her name and bio.
    Then, I will send her to SkinCity. :)

And, it is not suitable that such a red one is in the blue team.
    So, I made team color.

Attached Files:

12. NATO_chrisjm

NATO_chrisjm Member

BO YAH !

*Dances*

Femmina="Name: Femmina|Age: 19|Race: CAT|Data:|This young Cat fighter was the result of a genetic experiment between a supper intelligent Human and one of the Cats most feared fighters. When the Liandri corporation purchased the company to stop it from becoming bankrupt she was drafted into the tournament | She was hence renamed Femmina … a cross between Feline and Female ||"

13. |HC|osoi

|HC|osoi New Member

hide, i have the upl set like this:
    [Public]
    Player=(DefaultName="|HC|osoi",Race="CAT",Mesh=CatsAnim.Cats,species=xGame.SPECIES_Merc,Skeleton=CatsAnim.Skeleton_Cats,Ragdoll=Alien,BodySkin=HCosoi.HCosoiBodyShader,FaceSkin=HCosoi.HCosoiFace,Portrait=HCosoi.JaguarPort,Text=XPlayers.HCosoi,Sex=Female,Menu="SP",Aggressiveness=+1.0,CombatStyle=+1.0,Accuracy=+5.0,StrafingAbility=+3.0,ReactionTime=+10.0,Tactics=+2.0,Jumpiness=1.00,bJumpy=False,BotUse=1)
    which is exactly the same as Marygold, which did work, except for HCosoi parts. and what is killing us is that fact. It did compile with the new texture when we just set the mesh=HumanMaleA.MercMaleB, however it came out really bad. so it must be in the CatsAnim.Cats part, but there again it doesnt have a problem when i compile it again in MaryGold. so we are not sure what is going wrong.

14. |HC|osoi

|HC|osoi New Member

i actually was talking to my clanmates as i posted my last post and i think it would be just for the best to ask you if you could do it for me? my verison came out bad anyways... All i was doing was changing her hair color to blue, eyes to red, placing a Hardcore on her breast, placing a |HC|osoi on her arm, and the japanese charactor for osoi on her back.

Attached Files:

15. CyberSirius

CyberSirius Mostly dead.

ownage skin!

16. Cessie

Cessie New Member

Hide,
    First up, gotta say Love the C.A.T.s.
    Second, Letting you know, someone altered all the cats data and posted on the Atari Forums. (JadTiger/Panther, Ghost/Darkness, Lion/Hyena, and Marygold) Found here.
    Third, Wanted to formally request a Male C.A.T. (Someone in the same atari thread also requested, but I don't know if they ever reached you.)

I don't have enough skill to Model or Skin, so I leave this request for you.
    Only details I have so far are:

Male_CATAA="Name: Cesaire|Age: 25|Race: CAT|Data:|A prototype genegineered C.A.T. (Catlike Alien Traveler) designed to keep company of soldiers in the field, and when required, pick up a weapon and fight alongside. Cesaire seen here was a failure by the standards of the genegineers, and left in the training arenas as a Dummy for others to practice with. Left alone after a session, This bobcat made a decision to gamble for his freedom by entering the Tournament."

If at worst, send me a PM telling me to get fragged.

17. Hide

Hide or Dr.Jekill

Thank you everybody.
    I submited Femmina to SkinCity. :)

Hi, |HC|osoi.
    Sorry.
    I can't do a personal customization, since such requests will be limitless.

Hi, Cessie
    There are many requests that expect me to make a male cat.
    Then, I may make it the next of the model which is currently made now.

18. |HC|osoi

|HC|osoi New Member

Hi hide, i totally understand... I got my mod to work finally... i forgot to put Name after mesh in the uc file, thats why it was not compiling... Awsome work