!!!!!!!!!!!Hidden Weapon Modes 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Did u know ?

• No I didnt till I read this thread

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Yes I did from THE first time I played INF

Votes: 39 90.7%

• Total voters

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
oops...sorry I DID move DENSRAW's thread

however it was about the Oscar Mayer Weiner mobile...clearly OT

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
Zund: Yeah I know, but it was fun while it lasted. Also it's spelled Meyer.

Yurch: It must be different because they use metric over there...or something

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
Originally posted by St0rmcaller
The difference in yards and meters is not that drastic.
HA! Try golfing at an elevation of 6300 feet on a course that is measured in yards, then going to Scotland and playing at sea level where their courses are measured in meters. That will mess you up. Okay, back on topic...I did notice that too, but I really don't use the HK much, but there is at 300 yards, with that round, that is the difference between killing someone and giving them a scratch.

Prowler

"Building Better Worlds"
Jul 6, 2000
Canada
Excuse me for asking but what are the keys for these features? I have not yet descovered them.(Not in this version)

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
Prowler, check to see what your controls are in your preferences. I don't think that they are automatically bound to certain keys. I have a 5-button mouse, so all of the weapon controls are right at the end of my fingertips.;)