hi

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latent Image

Bring the rain!
Jun 3, 2001
Zer0's Anus
gja0246l.jpg

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
He's not a bot, but searching his nickname doesn't give me much confidence. Of course, we could be talking about multiple people with the handle "xgmx" but the "xgmx" who appears to be all over the Internet is known as a spammer and a StarCraft fan. He even has a petition against him to ban him from the Internet. And this xgmx did link to his message board (possibly due to the fact that he's getting fed up with having to look around for a forum that won't run him off), and his profile on there shows that he's pretty much got the market cornered on the nickname "xgmx".

So, we'll see!

(Of course, he could also have been swooping in briefly to recruit people to his EXTREMELY POPULAR message boards, as if 95% of the people who post in Off Topic haven't been at least lurking here, if not posting full time, for the last 2-3+ years.)

Last edited:

Kazimira

Necris Fan
Dec 13, 2008
UK
kazumitsu.deviantart.com
i have it on good authority that if you type google into google, it will crash the internet

I have to try it. What a way to get famous if I crash the net!

*wates*

Hmm... this is takeing a wile...

*wates*

Come on wheres the news reports of people yelling they cant get on facebook! Wheres the major desaster reports of people unable to tweat!

*wates*

Well I guess it dosent work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.