1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hi

Discussion in 'Jailbreak General' started by curlyj, Jun 14, 2003.

1. curlyj

curlyj New Member

Hello!!
    I was just going through my collection of UT2k3 maps, mods, etc... Still no Jailbreak ;-(
    While I and my other friends enjoy UT2k3, we are all starting to wonder what is going on with Jailbreak.

Please don't take this post as an attempt to have a bitch! I am a fan of Jailbreak - but we have been waiting since October time!!

So im just wondering, is the release date for Jailbreak in sight? Can we expect a beta release very soon??

I don’t want to rush you - I would sooner you gave us a great bug free game then rush out something that may put people off - But I fell like I will be waiting for months to come :eek:

Keep up the very good work and my best to the whole team :)

2. Alhanalem

Alhanalem Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop

Sorry, thats still up in the air....

With the forums wiped out by the crash last week it might look like theres no activity around here, but you can trust that things are happening, just not at as rapid a pace as we'd like.

So, release date? When It's Done(TM).

3. Mychaeel

Mychaeel New Member

An internal beta release, yes. Jailbreak has a policy of not publicly releasing beta versions though.

When Jailbreak 2003 will be ready for public release is still unknown, but you can expect it to be the case before the deadline for the second stage of Epic's Make Something Unreal contest. (It's unlikely that we'll make it for the first stage's deadline, four weeks from now.)