Hi it's Shred back to troll you after 15 years

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skred679

May 24, 2018
Nah just kidding. Wondering if any of you old nerds still play or post (read it with love).

I actually came to ask is there a good site to re-upload some old maps I made for ut2004? If anyone doesn't remember me, I made a what I called the UCBP.

It'sa collection of completely remade maps from unreal championship 2 that I made for Unreal Tournament 2004.

I still have the content sitting on an old computer and was going to try to refresh some links and things on the internet so that the content doesn't die cuz I know that people are still playing Unreal Tournament 2004.

my username at Gmail would be appreciated if you have feedback.

I know that a modified version of one of my maps DM deadbolt is being run on TAM servers to this very day.