Hi i need help on submitting stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

manslauter

Jan 18, 2004
i have made my very frist skin..it is for ut2003..after i was done here is what i did:
1. i created a compressed zip folder
2. i made a crappy readme and pasted it in the folder
3. i went to my ut2003 directory and found my upaint system and texture files
4. i pasted those in my folder..and changed their name
and i tried submitting it to skin city and ut2003files.com but it fails, and says file size is to big.. file size:8.51 MB

what did i do wrong? :(

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
manslauter said:
file size:8.51 MB

what did i do wrong? :(

I think that´s a problem with your host .He doesn´t allow to send files in this size .I have no problem to get them .I can receive mails up to 50 MB (Not that I what that size *lol* . I have only ISDN and it´s a pain to get so big files :lol: ) .

I attach a program called Accusplit.You can split your .zipfile in two pieces and send them in two mails to me.
btw: Please don´t submit your UPAint-Files , we don´t accept them.Send an.upl , .utx and a read-me.

Edit : It´s the Sharewareversion with a limitation (The Shareware Version of AccuSplit limits users to a maximum file segment size of 100MB, with a maximum of eight file segments allowed. This is enough to split an 800MB file into eight segments and store it onto two recordable CDs or eight 100MB Zip™ disks.). But that´s good enough :D

Attachments

• accusplit.zip
    169.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

manslauter

Jan 18, 2004
thank u i will try to mail u the amazing, beatifull, magicaly wonderfull spawn tonight

manslauter

Jan 18, 2004
well when i mail u my first part ( around 3 MB) it still says file zise to big.....why is that?

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
manslauter said:
well when i mail u my first part ( around 3 MB) it still says file zise to big.....why is that?

Do you use a "free" - Mailaccount , like hotmail ? They have some restrictions regarding filesizes IMO .If not , sorry I don´t know :( .

manslauter

Jan 18, 2004
yup i use hotmail... do u think it will be possible if i could transfer it 2 u with msn ( i also have icq light ) would that be possible? i really, i mean really want my skin to be on the enternet..after all i did waiste 4 hours making them... :rolleyes:

manslauter

Jan 18, 2004
Sad half my emails of the files, dont reach u..i get a email dilevry failed thing..wtf? i send u each file like 16 times and it gives me crap..

Rincewiend

Jan 25, 2004
On the net...
SaD said:
I think that´s a problem with your host .He doesn´t allow to send files in this size .I have no problem to get them .I can receive mails up to 50 MB (Not that I what that size *lol* . I have only ISDN and it´s a pain to get so big files :lol: ) .

I attach a program called Accusplit.You can split your .zipfile in two pieces and send them in two mails to me.
btw: Please don´t submit your UPAint-Files , we don´t accept them.Send an.upl , .utx and a read-me.

Edit : It´s the Sharewareversion with a limitation (The Shareware Version of AccuSplit limits users to a maximum file segment size of 100MB, with a maximum of eight file segments allowed. This is enough to split an 800MB file into eight segments and store it onto two recordable CDs or eight 100MB Zip™ disks.). But that´s good enough :D

Maybe try this one?
Gsplit