Hi Everyone

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DJM312

Beta tester
Oct 3, 2003
Bristol,Ct.
Visit site
Hi everyone , I'm back - Dman . So how is everyone and how is UTXMP going , please excuse me it's been awhile since I graced the forums . I still got to download UTXMP and start playing and seeing some of my buds again . Well it's nice to back , I'll see you all soon . Dman

DJM312

Beta tester
Oct 3, 2003
Bristol,Ct.
Visit site
Hi Serk , nice to meet you . Well Serk I'm an old timer , I was around during the beta days of xmp and then some of UTXMP . I got kinda of busy and had to bow out for the longest time it feels like . But I'm glad I'm back this is probably one of my favorite games . There's good friends , great games what more could you ask for . Well Serk nice chatting with you I hope to see you in UTXMP .

DJM312

Beta tester
Oct 3, 2003
Bristol,Ct.
Visit site
I remember the U2XMP Beta days , those were great ! Now it's on to UTXMP. I was on a couple of times throughout the night , it's almost dead. I shouldn't say that though I keep strange hours . Maybe Friday or Saturday night the servers will fill up. I must say though it's great to hear from some old friends . See you in game Arc . Peace - Dman.