UE3 - UT3 heya guys need a little info on music

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DEADAN

Jul 13, 2008
derry n.h
hey guys this is my frist post almost done with my first ut3 map and got the song i have to play fine in the editor but when i play the map in the game itself no sound kinda stumped here any help on this would help me out big time thanks

Last edited:

Robject09

Nov 4, 2009
Hi guys, just a quick question.

I have got my Music Map sorted and it plays fine in the cooked package.... but it's sooooooooo quiet. Is there a simple way to increase to volume of the background music either via the world properties or by doing something to the Music Map itself?

Any help would be awesome!

Robject09

Nov 4, 2009
I'm pretty new to any of the music stuff in Unreal so I'm not even sure where to find its audio group. All I can see of the map music's properties is shown in the attached print screen. And it is only applied under "MapMusicInfo".

Where do I find this "audio group"?

Attachments

• MusicProperties.jpg
    MusicProperties.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 14

Robject09

Nov 4, 2009
Ah... I'm not actually using that music - that's what I made for the level as a test - but I'm actually using the Unreal Tournament menu music. Might try with a different sound cue then. Perhaps it's just the menu music isn't suitable in game.