Hey, those new players...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MAdgryphon

The MAddest Gryphon in Gryphondom
Jan 26, 2004
Hey, I'm feelin' kinda suspicious about the two top members right now, Apple and Banana. For instance, they're already at "Webdeity" rank, and they only joined the 24th of this month (january). Also, I've never seen them battle anyone else but each other in the battle archives, but then again I'm not on all the time. Of course, Apple has a win percentage of 98%, and Banana has a win percentage of 2%. Hmmmm.... oh yeah, that makes 100%! Also, to have won 6124 battles in two days, you'd almost have to be a robot, doing nothing else. Looks kinda like someone wrote a program (or two) to constantly battle another specified player, and for the other player to lose. Seems pretty coincidental to me, but if it isn't just coincidence, then someone tell me and I'll apologize. :eek: