1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hey Billy - Dayton

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sapphire Nights, Feb 11, 2002.

1. Sapphire Nights

Sapphire Nights BANNED

Do they still have Skyline Chili in Dayton? I have not had chili on spaghetti in years :D

2. Sapphire Nights

Sapphire Nights BANNED

Also, Dayton has it's own version of Bourbon Street. It was sorta artsy with unusual people hanging about. And it got crazy there around Halloween & Marti Gras. If I remember correctly, it had cobblestone streets. I just can’t remember the name. :hmm: Maybe it was called Old Town. It was just one stretch of city street.

3. Original9

Original9 Deleted.

Sounds neta-o! :)

4. mobace

mobace rimmerlike :(

I know this was to Billy but yes there is a Skyline Chili in Dayton, dont remember the exit of I75 to get to it but you'll see a Media Plays off the road you want to take the closest exit to that and youll find it right around there. Also I think there is one near Wright State but thats a bit more convoluted in my memory as to directions...

5. Clayeth

Clayeth Classic

I think there's a skyline chili in every city in Ohio :hmm: seems that way anyway.

6. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

I love Cincinnati-style chili, and Skyline is great. My favorite is Blue Ash. The tiny coney dogs are the best. :)

7. mobace

mobace rimmerlike :(

my hometown didnt get one till a year before I left :O

there is a little place called Camp Washington Chili in Cincinatti that IMO is the best best Cinci-style chili.

8. BillyBadAss

BillyBadAss Strong Cock of The North

Yep. we still have the chilli and the area of Dayton you are talking about is the Oregon District. I'm taking my GF to a restaurant there called The Blue Moon on V-Day.:)