Hey Ash...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UpYours

Nov 24, 1999
katy, tx
Visit site
Not trying to start another war but have to tell you you're way off target if you think anybody in NBK is a cheater...way..way..off man. They are just really good players and nice guys...they dont need to cheat to win...never have.
Whatever you saw in that game was something other than them cheating...I promise. By accusing them of doing so you have made some real non-friends....I suggest that you incorporate battle damage and offer an apology....believe me...they do not cheat...I would know if they ever had or had a rep in that area..they dont...they just are loaded with great players....as many clans are.
Trust me when I tell you this. No matter what you "think" was happening by what you saw..it wasnt cheating.
None of the NBK players are my personal friends...but I have played against them in many fights...many. In clan matches as well.
They are not cheaters....
Anybody knows there is no satisfaction in winning by cheating...unless you are a boot camp newbie.

EvilAsh

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
I know what I saw. I am not blind. And I won't back down from a clan I don't care who the hell they are. What are they going to do to me? Scare me? My brother was watching the game. You can ask him. He saw it too!
Its sounds unbelievable I know. You think I call everyone cheaters? no. I don't.
I give props when they are due.
AS far as me Challenging CliffyB. Um UpYours
its called joking. CliffyB knows this for a fact. And I did tell everyone That He is good. So Why did you have to post that crap on The NGSTATS forum and try and make look like I Am whining bastard? UpYours You should stay out of it. You left the game You weren't there To see what happened. You got your *** kicked real bad and you left. I stayed.
I played and I saw what I saw and my Brother I my witness.

bullet2.gif

Ash:"I said your words..
I got the book so send me back. Like in the deal!

UpYours

Nov 24, 1999
katy, tx
Visit site
Hehehe...nobody kicked my *** ...you won by 1 frag...with a stupid frag limit of 10....and in Curse I caught up with your frag total in only 2 min of playing....LOL
Hey man....you an me....one on one...any fukin time your ready....no newbies..just you an me. Anytime.
An you didnt need my help to make you look like a dikhead at the game forum..you did fine all by yourself....open mouth...insert foot..chew vigourously....LOL!!....and I didnt think you'd be man enough to apologize...you should see what they are sayin about you in the clan forums...I even sorta stuck up for your dumb *** ...said I thought you were playing a silly game...jeeesh.
You are a dissappointment. Some people's champ. What a letdown.

EvilAsh

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
No NO NO! NOT THAT GAME!
Not the Dm match. LOL No You were on the same team I was on for CTF. You were there for about 2 Seconds. I mean the team got its *** kicked. And then you left. And then we switched levels and On that level I started paying attention to what these NBK guys were doing. And UP YOURS I Don't NEED YOUR INPUT
in my Thread. Posting that I was talking Trash to Cliffyb had nothing to do with what I saw. Instead all you did was aggravate the situation. That's okay. Next time I post something You don't think its right,KEEP YOUR
OPINION TO YOURSELF. I don't butt in your threads. Lord knows you do post enough around here. And thats my final say on this.
As far as dm When you find me online don't leave after one game. That's all I Got to say about that. Nuff SAID.

bullet2.gif

Ash:"I said your words..
I got the book so send me back. Like in the deal!

UpYours

Nov 24, 1999
katy, tx
Visit site
Its already happened..but it can happen again...no problem. But a one on one...no server full of newbies....just me an him. Anytime.
I guess some dont stop to think when you leave a game there might be a reason for it...like you have other things in "real life" that might interfere with you playin UT all day an night. I left Cheese's server this am with a large lead...18 to 6 over the nearest player (The Aids Virus...lol...what a name) ...anyway I had to finish laundry and cleaning the apt..(I have to do all that now you know).
Concerning CTF..I'm still learning the maps and strategies...so I wont say Im any good at it right now....its different and its all about getting the flag...the 1on 1 fights in there mean little and Im prone to wanna get into with anybody I see...which is not the best strategy...
I still prefer DM and Team play....but CTF is fun....and its a new challenge. I'll be a contender in it soon I hope.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
I would be happy to host a UY vs. the Rock match, and I'm sure Voyd would gladly lend his server too.

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.