1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hey all

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bonjaa, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Bonjaa

Bonjaa New Member

I have attempted to add Ballistic weapons 2.0 to our server. When I go to the Web Admin console under "switching game types" I find Ballistic Ons., Ballistic DM, Ballistic TDM. When selected and a map is selected I can play the game and Ballistic weapons works very well. The only thing is, I have previously implemented UT2Vote57 to our server. When the utvote is on, I do not find Ballistc Ons., Ballistic DM, Ballistic TDM. My question is, what is the gametype line that needs to be added to ut2vote gametypes? (i believe this is where it would need to be inputed so ballistic games can be voted on). Is this all that needs to be done, or is there other things as well? Also, can I put only certain maps into the ballistic games? Any input would be much appreciated, Thanks !

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  2. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

Looks like thats all that is needed.
    Post the Ballistic.ucl file and we'll tell you what game strings you need.

3. Bonjaa

Bonjaa New Member

Well, I did not know that you could get/make a game string from the .ucl file. I have attempted to make a couple of game strings. I have installed these to the server ut2vote, but have a couple of glitches. When selecting a ballistic game in ut2vote, and playing the game, I can not move my weapon up or down, and when I go to vote a regular game, it will not bring up the maps to vote for. Here is the 3 game strings I have added to ut2vote, if you could look at it and tell me if I did something wrong? Also I have added the ballistic.ucl file! One other question, can a certain map in a regular ONS game when selected be a ballistic map? Thanks for your time! I apologize that I do not know how to make these strings to be easily read.

my 3 game strings:
    Code:
    GameType=(GameName="Ballistic DM",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=True,ActiveMaplist="Default DM0",DefaultMap="DM-HampsterDance-2k4",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BallisticV2.Game_BallisticDeathmatch",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Ballistic TDM",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=True,ActiveMaplist="Default TDM0",DefaultMap="Maps=DM-Goatswood",MapPrefix="TDM",AltMapPrefix="DM",GameClass="BallisticV2.Game_BallisticTDM",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Ballistic ONS",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=True,ActiveMaplist="Default ONS3",DefaultMap="ONS-(INV)AncientEvil",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BallisticV2.Game_BallisticONS",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")

Ballistic.ucl
    Code:
    Game=(ClassName=BallisticV2.Game_BallisticBR,GameName=BallisticV2.Game_BallisticBR.GameName,TeamGame=1,GameAcronym=BR,MapPrefix=BR,Screenshot=UT2004Thumbnails.BRShots,MapListClassName=XInterface.MapListBombingRun,Description=BallisticV2.Game_BallisticBR.Description,FallbackName="Ballistic BR",FallbackDesc="Standard Bombing Run with Ballistic Weapons in Normal, Loadout, Arena or Melee configuration and other features such as Dark Players.")
    Game=(ClassName=BallisticV2.Game_BallisticCTF,GameName=BallisticV2.Game_BallisticCTF.GameName,TeamGame=1,GameAcronym=CTF,MapPrefix=CTF,Screenshot=UT2004Thumbnails.CTFShots,MapListClassName=XInterface.MapListCaptureTheFlag,Description=BallisticV2.Game_BallisticCTF.Description,FallbackName="Ballistic CTF",FallbackDesc="Standard CTF with Ballistic Weapons in Normal, Loadout, Arena or Melee configuration and other features such as Dark Players.")
    Game=(ClassName=BallisticV2.Game_BallisticDeathmatch,GameName=BallisticV2.Game_BallisticDeathmatch.GameName,TeamGame=0,GameAcronym=DM,MapPrefix=DM,Screenshot=UT2004Thumbnails.DMShots,MapListClassName=XInterface.MapListDeathMatch,Description=BallisticV2.Game_BallisticDeathmatch.Description,FallbackName="Ballistic DeathMatch",FallbackDesc="Standard Deathmatch with Ballistic Weapons in Normal, Loadout, Arena or Melee configuration and other features such as Dark Players.")
    Game=(ClassName=BallisticV2.Game_BallisticONS,GameName=BallisticV2.Game_BallisticONS.GameName,TeamGame=1,GameAcronym=ONS,MapPrefix=ONS,Screenshot=UT2004Thumbnails.OnslaughtShots,MapListClassName=Onslaught.ONSMapListOnslaught,HUDMenu=GUI2K4.CustomHUDMenuOnslaught,Description=BallisticV2.Game_BallisticONS.Description,FallbackName="Ballistic Onslaught",FallbackDesc="Standard Onslaught with Ballistic Weapons in Normal, Loadout, Arena or Melee configuration and other features such as Dark Players.")
    Game=(ClassName=BallisticV2.Game_BallisticTDM,GameName=BallisticV2.Game_BallisticTDM.GameName,TeamGame=1,GameAcronym=TDM,MapPrefix=DM,Screenshot=UT2004Thumbnails.TDMShots,MapListClassName=XInterface.MapListTeamDeathMatch,Description=BallisticV2.Game_BallisticTDM.Description,FallbackName="Ballistic Team DM",FallbackDesc="Standard Team Deathmatch with Ballistic Weapons in Normal, Loadout, Arena or Melee configuration and other features such as Dark Players.")
    Mutator=(ClassName=BallisticV2.Mut_BallisticArena,ConfigMenuClassName=BallisticV2.BallisticArenaMenu,GroupName=Arena,IconMaterialName=MutatorArt.nosym,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_BallisticArena.FriendlyName,Description=BallisticV2.Mut_BallisticArena.Description,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_BallisticArena.FriendlyName,FallbackName="Ballistic Arena",FallbackDesc="Like arena, but with all Ballistic items and modifications and the option of multiple/random weapons.||http://www.runestorm.za.net")
    Mutator=(ClassName=BallisticV2.Mut_BallisticMelee,ConfigMenuClassName=BallisticV2.BallisticConfigMenu,GroupName=Arena,IconMaterialName=MutatorArt.nosym,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_BallisticMelee.FriendlyName,Description=BallisticV2.Mut_BallisticMelee.Description,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_BallisticMelee.FriendlyName,FallbackName="Ballistic Melee",FallbackDesc="Play with Ballistic Weapons mutator using only the melee weapons.||http://www.runestorm.za.net")
    Mutator=(ClassName=BallisticV2.Mut_BallisticSwap,ConfigMenuClassName=BallisticV2.BallisticConfigMenu,GroupName=Arena,IconMaterialName=MutatorArt.nosym,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_BallisticSwap.FriendlyName,Description=BallisticV2.Mut_BallisticSwap.Description,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_BallisticSwap.FriendlyName,FallbackName="Ballistic Weapons",FallbackDesc="Applies Ballistic Weapons mod. Replaces original weapons with the Ballistic weapons and implements all the new features and options including: reloading, recoil, inaccuracy, improved damage, iron sights, firing modes, new effects, new sounds, new items, altered player movement, etc... All options are accesible through the 'configure mutator' menu and the swapping lists can be used to change which weapons are spawned and how...||http://www.runestorm.za.net")
    Mutator=(ClassName=BallisticV2.Mut_BloodyHell,ConfigMenuClassName=BallisticV2.BallisticConfigMenu,GroupName=Blood,IconMaterialName=MutatorArt.nosym,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_BloodyHell.FriendlyName,Description=BallisticV2.Mut_BloodyHell.Description,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_BloodyHell.FriendlyName,FallbackName="Bloody Hell",FallbackDesc="Adds horrific blood effects for dead bodies, including: blood trails, corpse impact marks, blood pools and under water blood. The pinnacle of horrendousness...||http://www.runestorm.za.net")
    Mutator=(ClassName=BallisticV2.Mut_Itemizer,GroupName=Itemizer,IconMaterialName=MutatorArt.nosym,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_Itemizer.FriendlyName,Description=BallisticV2.Mut_Itemizer.Description,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_Itemizer.FriendlyName,FallbackName="Itemizer",FallbackDesc="Adds in items that have been manually placed with the Itemizer Tool")
    Mutator=(ClassName=BallisticV2.Mut_ItemizerTool,GroupName=Itemizer,IconMaterialName=MutatorArt.nosym,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_ItemizerTool.FriendlyName,Description=BallisticV2.Mut_ItemizerTool.Description,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_ItemizerTool.FriendlyName,FallbackName="Itemizer Tool",FallbackDesc="Warning: This is not a toy! The Itemizer is a tool to use for manually placing items in maps of any gametype. If you are adding items for a new gametype, you should have prepared an item database before using this tool. In order to play with the items placed by this tool, you will need to use a mutator that uses the Itemizer system, such as Itemizer or Ballistic Weapons.")
    Mutator=(ClassName=BallisticV2.Mut_Outfitting,ConfigMenuClassName=BallisticV2.BallisticConfigMenu,GroupName=Arena,IconMaterialName=MutatorArt.nosym,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_Outfitting.FriendlyName,Description=BallisticV2.Mut_Outfitting.Description,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_Outfitting.FriendlyName,FallbackName="Ballistic Loadout",FallbackDesc="Play ballistic weapons, but instead of picking up weapons, you can choose five to start with, Melee, Sidearm, Primary, Secondary and Grenade. Ammo Packs replace weapon pickups and extra weapons can be taken from your enemies.||http://www.runestorm.za.net")
    Mutator=(ClassName=BallisticV2.Mut_Sprinter,IconMaterialName=MutatorArt.nosym,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_Sprinter.FriendlyName,Description=BallisticV2.Mut_Sprinter.Description,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Mut_Sprinter.FriendlyName,FallbackName="Ballistic Sprint",FallbackDesc="This mutator gives players the ability to sprint for a short period of time. Sprint key can be set in the controls configuration menu. It is recommended that you use this when playing with Ballistic Weapons as the weapons have integrated support for player sprinting.")
    Vehicle=(ClassName=BallisticV2.M353Turret,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.M353Turret.VehicleNameString,FallbackName="M353 Machinegun Turret",FallbackDesc="M353 Machinegun Turret")
    Vehicle=(ClassName=BallisticV2.M925Turret,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.M925Turret.VehicleNameString,FallbackName="M925 Machinegun Turret",FallbackDesc="M925 Machinegun Turret")
    Vehicle=(ClassName=BallisticV2.XMV850Turret,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.XMV850Turret.VehicleNameString,FallbackName="Mounted XMV-850 Minigun",FallbackDesc="Mounted XMV-850 Minigun")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.A42SkrithPistol,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.A42Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.A42Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.A42SkrithPistol.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.A42SkrithPistol.Description,FallbackName="A42 Skrith Sidearm",FallbackDesc="A42 Skrith Sidearm||Manufacturer: Unknown Skrith Engineers|Primary: Slower moving, Energy Fire|Secondary: Instant Beam||It has a fast fire rate, rechargeable batteries, a good accuracy, low damage, and every Skrith has one. The infamous A42 'Whip', as it was named by the UTC Marines, has been the standard issue Skrith sidearm in both wars. Though it may be accurate, have a fast rate of fire and an unlimited, rechargeable cell, the A42 does very little damage, and has less accuracy than others when running, making it an all-round ineffective weapon. The secondary attack is a recent feature, giving the weapon the ability to charge up a variable shot. This does make the weapon more powerful, yet it is still not as effective as other sidearms. The rechargable cell however, means that it is always there when you need the extra bit of range over the melee weapons.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.A73SkrithRifle,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.A73Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.A73Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.A73SkrithRifle.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.A73SkrithRifle.Description,FallbackName="A73 Skrith Rifle",FallbackDesc="A73 Skrith Assault Rifle||Manufacturer: Unknown Skrith Engineers|Primary: Slower moving Energy Charge|Secondary: Blade Stab||The A73 was one of the most devastating weapons in the first Human-Skrith war, before the production of energy resistant armor. Many UTC divisions suffered immense casualties at the hands of Skrith's A73 and the savage way in which they used it. The weapon uses a 90MW Skrith charge module for ammunition, and can fire approximately 40 shots before needing a new module. Despite the dangerous, energy projectile of the weapon, capable of burning through metal, the Skrith prefer brutal melee combat to ranged battle so the A73 was outfitted with razor sharp, Triclonium blades, making it even more popular among the alien warriors.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.A909SkrithBlades,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.A909Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.A909Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.A909SkrithBlades.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.A909SkrithBlades.Description,FallbackName="A909 Skrith Blades",FallbackDesc="A909 Skrith Wrist Blades||Manufacturer: Unknown Skrith Engineers|Primary: Fast hacking|Secondary: Prepared Hack|Special: Block||Excellent melee weapon used by many Skrith warriors, these were a terrible bane of the human armies during the first war. The Skrith used them ruthlessly and with great skill to viciously slice up their enemies. Though the blades are useless at range, they are capable of great harm if the user can sneak up on an opponent. All or most Skrith warriors seem to prefer melee battle, and as such hone their skill with close range weapons. The blades can be extremely deadly when close up, as they can jab and slice very fast.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.AM67Pistol,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.AM67Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.AM67Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.AM67Pistol.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.AM67Pistol.Description,FallbackName="AM67 Assault Pistol",FallbackDesc="AM-67 Assault Pistol||Manufacturer: Enravion Combat Solutions|Primary: Select-Fire HV Rounds|Secondary: Blinding Flash Device||Another of Enravions fine creations, the AM-67 Assault Pistol was designed for close quaters combat against Cryon and Skrith Warriors.|The fully-automatic design, coupled with heavy calibre bullets is excellent in fierce, close-up battles. Initially constructed before the second war, Enravion produced the AM-67, primarily for anti-Cryon operations, but it later proved to perform well in close-quarters combat when terran forces were ambushed by the stealthy Skrith warriors. A perfect pit-fighter's weapon, the AM-67 has good magazine capacity, fully automatic cycling and fires devastating .50 snub-nosed HV rounds, while the ammo design and severe recoil greatly limit its effectivenes at range.|Knowing that most Skrith and other ambushers favor low light conditions, Enravion sought to further enhance the weapon's effectiveness in such situations and developed a tactical flash addition for the AM-67. This device can render enemies effectively blind for a short period of time. The flash unit will be unuseable for a short time after discharging, as the drained capacitor will need to be recharged.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.BX5Mine,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.BX5Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.BX5Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.BX5Mine.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.BX5Mine.Description,FallbackName="BX5-SM Land Mine",FallbackDesc="BX5-SM Land Mine||Manufacturer: UTC Defense Tech|Primary: Deploy Mine|Secondary: Toggle Jumping Mode||Land mines have been around for centuries, changing little in their time. Used mainly for anti-vehicle use, the BX5 Mine is an efficient killer when used correctly. Mines can be easily hidden under dirt and leaves, and wait for unsuspecting vehicles to drive over them. The BX5 Switching Mine is a greatly modified version of the standard device with increased trigger sensetivity and the new jumping ability to make it an anti-infantry weapon. When walked near, the device will spring from its unfolded base, and then explode, causing much harm to any unfortunate enough to be within its radius. As the Skrith did not know of such devices, the Terrans used them with great effectiveness against their oblivious troops and vehicles.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.D49Revolver,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.D49Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.D49Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.D49Revolver.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.D49Revolver.Description,FallbackName="D49 Revolver",FallbackDesc="D49 Revolver|Manuacturer: Black & Wood|Primary: Fire Single|Secondary: Fire Dual||Another fine weapon designed by the acclaimed 'Black & Wood' company, The D49 revolver is a true hand cannon. Based on weapons of old, the D49 was intended for non-military use, but rather for self defense and civilian purposes. The dual-barrel design has made it a favourite among it's users, capable of causing massive damage if used correctly, able to easily kill an armored terran. The weapon has incredible damage and range, but also much recoil, and long reload times, so the users aim must be true. With the dual-barrel design, the weapon may sometimes misfire, when firing between dual and single fire modes, so users should pay atention to how they use the revolver.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.EKS43Katana,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.EKS43Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.EKS43Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.EKS43Katana.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.EKS43Katana.Description,FallbackName="EKS43 Katana",FallbackDesc="EKS43 Katana||Manufacturer: Enravion Combat Solutions|Primary: Slash|Secondary: Prepared Slash|Special: Block||The EKS43 sword is one of a few weapons produced by Enravion, not designed for widescale military use. It is an expenisve artefact preferred by collectors and other rare procurers. The blade is forged by the use of both ancient techniques and the most modern technology, making it a mighty weapon with incredible sharpness and legendary Enravion strength. Civilians use the weapon for various training and other personal purposes, while several mercenary groups, most notably, the highly skilled 'Apocalytes', adopted the weapon for use with their more skilled warriors.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.FP7Grenade,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.FP7Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.FP7Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.FP7Grenade.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.FP7Grenade.Description,FallbackName="FP7 Grenade",FallbackDesc="FP7 Incendiary Grenade||Manufacturer: NDTR Industries|Primary: Throw Grenade|Secondary: Roll Grenade|Special: Release Clip||A deadly hand grenade, the FP7 releases a searing blast of flames capable of melting metal with tempatures of over 7500 degrees farenheit. The flames will continue to burn for a while, causing significant damage to anyone caught within the blast radius. FP7's are still widely used against both soldiers and equipment. The weapon was used extensivly during both Human-Skrith wars and is especially famous for its part in the UTC-Cryon battles where the UTC 'Ice Hogs' used it to incinerate Cryon cyborgs.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.FP9Explosive,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.FP9Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.FP9Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.FP9Explosive.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.FP9Explosive.Description,FallbackName="FP9A5 Explosive Device",FallbackDesc="FP9A5 Explosive Device||Manufacturer: NDTR Industries|Primary: Deploy Bomb|Secondary: Detonate|Special: Activate Laser||NDTR's versatile FP9 is a favourite UTC weapon of high quality and extensive use. The FP9A5 greatly enhances the standard explosive by incorporating many tactical features to make it an incredibly versatile bomb. The soldier can deploy or toss the device, and wait to manualy detonate it by means of a radio frequency controller, or activate the laser feature, and wait for an unsuspecting foe to walk into the beam. As well as this, the latest model now has the ability to activate the laser mode when the bomb is already deployed, making it even more effective. This allows the user to deactivate the beam, pick it up, and place it elsewhere, or merely to allow oneself to walk past the device without incident.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.Fifty9MachinePistol,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.Fifty9Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.Fifty9Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.Fifty9MachinePistol.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.Fifty9MachinePistol.Description,FallbackName="Fifty-9 Machine-Pistol",FallbackDesc="Fifty-9 Machine Pistol||Manufacturer: Krome Firepower|Primary: Select-fire 9mm rounds|Secondary: Melee slash|Special: Toggle Stock||Krome Firepower is a reletively new arms company, with the aim of producing guns with 'style'. The Fifty-9 is one such weapon. Taking an original small arm, and replacing certain parts, adding new attachements, custom paint jobs, etc. Krome weapons are designed for civilian purposes, self defense, bounty hunters, enthusiasts, and collectors. The Fifty-9 range of weapons, are not terribly powerful, yet have a fast fire rate, large magazine capacity, and can be dual wielded. This particular model comes with attached Krome blades, to add some extra flair to the weapon.|As well as attached blades, the Fifty-9 stock can be unfolded to help stabilise the aim and lessen the effects of recoil, but, this can affect manoeuvrability and cause extra chaos when moving quickly.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.G5Bazooka,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.G5Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.G5Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.G5Bazooka.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.G5Bazooka.Description,FallbackName="G5 RPG Launcher",FallbackDesc="G5 Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher||Manufacturer: UTC Defense Tech|Primary: Launch Rocket|Secondary: Guiding Laser|Scope: Heat-Seeking Mode|Special: Rocket Camera||Based on the original design by the legendary maniac Pirate, Var Dehidra, the G5 has undergone many alterations to become what it is today. The original bandit version was constructed by Var Dehidra to blast open armored cash transportation vehicles. Its name is derived from one of Dehidra's favourite targets, the G5 CTV 4x. It is now a very deadly weapon, used to destroy everything from tanks and structures to Skrith hordes and aircraft. The bombardement attack is a recent addition, replacing the original, primitive heat seeking function that caused it to target CTVs or backfire on the pirates' own craft, provided mainly for use in outdoor environments to destroy all manner of moving targets. The latest model also features a laser-painter device, allowing the user to guide the rocket wherever they wish. Another addition is the ability to hold two, rather than one rocket, making it twice as deadly.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.M290Shotgun,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.M290Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.M290Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.M290Shotgun.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.M290Shotgun.Description,FallbackName="M290 Shotgun",FallbackDesc="M290 Double Barrlelled Shotgun||Manufacturer: Black & Wood|Primary: Dual Barrel Shot|Secondary: Single Barrel Shot||Another sturdy weapon by Black & Wood, the M290 has proven it's worth many times in combat situations, especially against alien forces, most notably, the Krao. The weapon does, however, have a wide spread and low range, never making it as popular as its relative, the 'M763'. One of it's greatest feats was during the second Human-Skrith war, when a wounded Captain in the UTC 27th Special Ops division single handedly defended an outpost from six advancing Krao companies, using the weapon’s wide spread to his advantage.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.M353Machinegun,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.M353Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.M353Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.M353Machinegun.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.M353Machinegun.Description,FallbackName="M353 Machinegun",FallbackDesc="M353 MachineGun||Manufacturer: Enravion Combat Solutions|Primary: Very fast inaccurate fire|Secondary: Accurate when mounted||The M353 'Guardian' Machinegun, has seen some of the most brutal battles ever recorded in recent history, and has helped win many of them, the most famous being the bloody 'Wasteland Seige' where 12 million Kroa were slaughtered along a 500 mile line of defences. Used primarily as a defensive weapon, the M353's incredible rate of fire can quickly and effectively destroy masses of oncoming foes, especially melee attackers. When the secondary mode is activated, the Guardian, becomes much more accurate when the user is close to the ground, allowing it to be a very effective defensive weapon. With it's high rate of fire and high damage, the M353 becomes very inaccurate after just a few rounds and with its high ammo capacity, comes the difficulty of longer reload times than smaller weapons.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.M50AssaultRifle,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.M50Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.M50Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.M50AssaultRifle.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.M50AssaultRifle.Description,FallbackName="M50 Assault Rifle",FallbackDesc="M50 Assault Rifle||Manufacturer: Enravion Combat Solutions|Primary: Automatic Rifle Fire|Secondary: M900 Grenade Launch|Special: TX409-TV Camera||Enravion's crowning achievement, the M50 is the most extensively used weapon in the UTC military corps. The M50 is renowned for it's accuracy, damage and reliability in the field. The sturdy M50 was extensively used in both wars and has helped anihilate countless Skrith, Krao and Cryon warriors. The weapon also has the advantage of launching a grenade from the attached M900, for flushing out enemies. A TX409-Tactical Video camera system is also included with this weapon. It allows the user to deploy a tactical camera to any surface to survey an area from a safe distance using the gun-mounted LCD. Care should always be taken to deploy TX409-TV cameras in a hidden location to prevent them from being destroyed by enemies.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.M75Railgun,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.M75Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.M75Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.M75Railgun.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.M75Railgun.Description,FallbackName="M75-TIC Railgun",FallbackDesc="M75-TIC Railgun||Manufacturer: Enravion Combat Solutions|Primary: Charged Single Shot|Secondary: Activate Zooming Scope|Special: Activate Thermal Mode||There are very few things feared by the Skrith and the Railgun is one of those things. Railguns use electromagnetism to fire metallic projectiles at incredible speeds, some moving at hundreds of thousands of feet per second. This one uses Depleted Uranium-Dragonium Slugs for ammo. Railguns were far to large and heavy for infantry use until Enravion developed the Tactical Infantry Cannon version. No comparable infantry weapon currently available is capable of as much damage in a single shot as the M75. When fully charged it can flip over a tank, or fire right through a concrete building. Designed for use against vehicles, no infantry armor could be considered protection against this weapon. The M75 does have some disadvantages though. Its slow firerate, great weight and highly visible trail make it a weapon that will benefit only the most skilled soldiers.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.M763Shotgun,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.M763Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.M763Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.M763Shotgun.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.M763Shotgun.Description,FallbackName="M763 Shotgun",FallbackDesc="M763 12 Gauge Shotgun||Manufacturer: Black & Wood|Primary: Powerful single shot|Secondary: Mad Swipe||The Avenger single barreled shotgun, is the standard spread weapon in the UTC infantry divisions. It's high damage, reliability and good range for a shotgun, have made this gun one of the humans' favourites. Very effective at close range and being able to carry 10 shells at a time, the M763 has blown open more Krao drones than can be counted. After it's many successes, even during trials by the UTC's Reunited Jamaican Army, defending from wave upon wave of Krao minions during the 'Red Storm' Skrith invasion, the Avenger became the standard issue shotgun and a favorite of many forces including the UTC RJA Division.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.M806Pistol,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.M806Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.M806Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.M806Pistol.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.M806Pistol.Description,FallbackName="M806A2 Pistol",FallbackDesc="M806 High Velocity Pistol||Manufacturer: Enravion Combat Solutions|Primary: Powerful single shot|Secondary: Toggle Laser Sight||The M806 is one of the few sidearms capable of making a full-grown Skrith whimper. Although long used by law enforcment organizations, military forces and ordinary civillians, it gained recognition when an elite commando unit was forced to use it on a difficult mission to disable a heavily armoured, Cryon infantry Division. Poor logistics planning left them with a wealth of ammo for the sidearm and little else, but the pistol was so effective in the mission it quickly grew in favour amongst the UTC Infantry Corps. The M806 is capable of massive damage when targetted at the right area and is a generally reliable, backup weapon. Use of a laser sight turns it into a real weapon by allowing the soldier to accurately direct its powerful bullets.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.M925Machinegun,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.M925Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.M925Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.M925Machinegun.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.M925Machinegun.Description,FallbackName="M925 Machinegun",FallbackDesc="M925 50 Calibre MachineGun||Manufacturer: Black & Wood|Primary: Medium 50 Cal. Fire|Secondary: Accurate when mounted||The M925 was used during the late stages of the first Human-Skrith war when ballistic weapons first came back into large scale usage. The heavy calibre M925 was extremely effective against the Skrith and their allies and became known as the 'Monster' because it was the first weapon that the Skrith truly feared. Although it has a slower rate of fire than the M353, the Monster has a much heavier bullet and can cause much more damage to an enemy soldier or vehicle in a single shot. It was also used extensively during the 'Wasteland Siege', to hose down thousands of Krao, and proved to be very effective at destroying the alien transport ships, as they were landing.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.MRT6Shotgun,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.MRT6Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.MRT6Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.MRT6Shotgun.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.MRT6Shotgun.Description,FallbackName="MRT6 Shotgun",FallbackDesc="MRT6 Shotgun Sidearm||Manufacturer: Wot ya Packin Gun Corp|Primary: Dual Barrel Shot|Secondary: Single Barrel Shot||One of Wot Ya Packin's most famous creations, the ridiculous MRT6 has grown quite a reputaton. A favourite of gangsters, thieves and countless other such criminals, the MRT6 is a small, fairly light shotgun that can easily be mistaken for a pistol. It has two barrels that can be fired simultaneously, it can be reloaded quickly and has an eight shell magazine. It is rarely seen in professional military use due to its loud noise, short range and extreme spread, but it is has a very high damage when used at close range, as anyone that is unfortunate enough to be aboard an unsuspecting ship attacked by a band of cargo raiders would testify. In fact, during an incident where Var Dehidra's pirates boarded a private exploration vessel, already being attacked by another band. They used their MRT6's to defeat the entire band of over thirty B1 'Possum' wielding marauders as well as the ship's defenders.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.NRP57Grenade,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.NRP57Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.NRP57Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.NRP57Grenade.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.NRP57Grenade.Description,FallbackName="NRP57 Pineapple",FallbackDesc="NRP57 'Pineapple' Fragmentation Grenade||Manufacturer: Black & Wood|Primary: Throw Grenade|Secondary: Roll Grenade||One of Black & Woods most famous devices, the versatile NRP57 is a UTC favourite. Once the pin is pulled, it can be held ready as long as needed. The longer it is held, the further it will be thrown. The 4 second timer can be shortened by releasing the clip prior to throwing, but this greatly increases the risk of termination. The NRP57 is an effective tool which can be bounced around corners, lobbed over obstacles with high damage and a decent radius of effect, but it's true power lies in the soldier's ability to time the detonation and speed according to the distance of the target. The most famous story involving the Pineapple tells how the UTC Phobos Marines painted it yellow and rigged it for the unsuspecting Skrith who had, over the decades, developed an incredible taste for the terran fruit.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.R78Rifle,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.R78Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.R78Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.R78Rifle.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.R78Rifle.Description,FallbackName="R78A1 Sniper Rifle",FallbackDesc="R78A1 .50 Sniper Rifle||Manufacturer: UTC Defense Tech|Primary: Single Powerful Shot|Secondary: Activate Zooming Scope||Originally taken from the design of a bird hunting rifle, the R78 'Raven', is a favourite among military snipers and commando corps. Used to a great extent by the expert marksmen of the New European Army, the Raven, is extremely reliable and capable of incredible damage in a single shot. The added long distance sniping scope makes the R78 one of the most deadly weapons. Of course, the gun is only as good as the soldier using it, with a low clip capacity, long reload times and it's terrible ineffectiveness in close quarters combat.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.RX22AFlamer,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.RX22APickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.RX22AAttachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.RX22AFlamer.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.RX22AFlamer.Description,FallbackName="RX22A Flame Thrower",FallbackDesc="RX22A Flame Thrower||Manuacturer: UTC Defense Tech|Primary: Jet of fire|Secondary: Spray unignited fuel||A very deadly weapon designed and constructed by the UTC’s Defence Research Wing, to combat the Cryons before the second Human-Skrith war. It proved highly effective, being unchallenged by both of the Skrith’s major allies, the Cryons and Krao. The RX22A proved to be an extrmely useful weapon, when clearing out Krao from many underground tunnels and facilities on the OutWorld planet. The weapon, now feared by Cryons. and especially Krao, is one of the most dangerous weapons a Terran soldier may possess. Despite its long range, searing flames and ability to litterally fill a small room with fire make it a very powerful weapon, it has a great disadvantage. The flames may just as easily incinerate the operator when used close up, and if the fuel tanks carried on the soldiers back, were to rupture and catch fire, the user may find themselves an a very unpleasant situation.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.T10Grenade,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.T10Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.T10Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.T10Grenade.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.T10Grenade.Description,FallbackName="T10 Toxic Grenade",FallbackDesc="T10 Toxin Grenade||Manuacturer: UTC Defense Tech|Primary: Throw Grenade|Secondary: Roll Grenade||A recent addition to the Terran arsenal, the T10 toxin grenade was designed primarily for anti-Krao missions in underground facilities. When the clip is released, the grenade will start to release toxic fumes and dangerous gasses until depleted. The grenade can still roll or fly, whilst releasing toxic vapours. This becomes useful for clearing out passageways or small rooms and leaving no room for the enemy to breathe.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.X3Knife,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.X3Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.X3Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.X3Knife.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.X3Knife.Description,FallbackName="X3 Knife",FallbackDesc="X3 Combat Knife||Manufacturer: Enravion Combat Solutions|Primary: Fast slash|Secondary: Prepared slash||The X3 was first designed years ago by Enravion, for the UTC Commando Corps. After the first several years of the Skrith invasion, the humans realised the advantages to melee weapons, seeing how efficeintly the aliens used them. The X3's excellent durability is legendary in the UTC armies and its razor sharp blade a fear among the Skrith invaders. Commando units swear by it and it is now standard issue for all UTC soldeirs following it's success in the first Human-Skrith war.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.XK2SubMachinegun,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.XK2Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.Xk2Attachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.XK2SubMachinegun.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.XK2SubMachinegun.Description,FallbackName="XK2 SubMachinegun",FallbackDesc="XK2 Sub-Machinegun||Manufacturer: Black & Wood|Primary: Fast 9mm Fire|Secondary: Toggle Silencer Mode||Yet another high quality weapon by Black & Wood, the XK2 is a light-weight, silenceable Sub-Machinegun. It has a very fast rate of fire, but its low velocity bullets make it less dangerous than other weapons. However, these low velocity rounds do allow the weapon to be easily silenced, turning it into an effective stealth weapon, used by many law enforcement organisations, and Black-Ops military units alike. The weapon's high rate of fire, and quick reload times, means that the soldier can pump out rounds quicker than even the M353, making it very useful for cover-fire.")
    Weapon=(ClassName=BallisticV2.XMV850Minigun,PickupClassName=BallisticV2.XMV850Pickup,AttachmentClassName=BallisticV2.XMV850MinigunAttachment,FriendlyName=BallisticV2.XMV850Minigun.ItemName,Description=BallisticV2.XMV850Minigun.Description,FallbackName="XMV-850 Minigun",FallbackDesc="XMV-850 Minigun|Manuacturer: Enravion Combat Solutions|Primary: Auto fire|Secondary: Deploy Minigun||Anti-Krao weapons are a common thing these days, with many being designed specifically to kill as many as possible in a short time. However, no infantry weapon does this better, than the XMV-850. A weapon to be feared, this weapon is capable of firing as many as fifty 5.56mm rounds a second. While most miniguns are capable of firing ten or twelve thousand rounds-per-minute, the XMV-850 has been designed for infantry use, as a fire-rate that high, would generate far to much recoil. To make the weapon usable in a defensive position, it can be deployed to stabilise it, and allows the user to become that much more effective. To help with recoil, and allow the soldier to use the weapon more efectively when not deployed, the fire-rate can be limited to a lower RPM. Though not terribly accurate or damaging, the fact that it can pour out bullets at such a rate, means that it will be difficult to miss the target.")

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2008
  4. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

Sorry just edited your post to make it more readable :)

TDM maps do not exist and this may crash your server.
    Team Deathmatch use DM maps (DefaultMap="Maps=DM-Goatswood") and should read MapPrefix="DM"

The rest looks fine to me.
    As a matter of interest what to you have for your default game in the UT2Vote ini file:
    [UT2Vote57.UT2VoteConfigs]
    DefaultGameName=

If you have a ClassName here which I think you have you will experience those problems you talk of.
    This must be the friendly GameName.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  5. Bonjaa

Bonjaa New Member

This is what I have in ...

DefaultGameName=ONS-(INV)BoomBoomBridge

Is this incorrect?

So should I be taking the entire "ballistic TDM" out of my ut2vote strings than? or do I need to rewrite it?

6. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

Ok a few things first, you better post your UT2Vote ini file.
    I hope you have not deleted all the other GameType= strings in the ini else UT2Vote has no reference and that too will cause the problems you speak off.
    The default GameType= strings supplied with UT2Vote must NOT be removed.
    Secondly your Ballistic TDM can stay but change the MapPrefix="TDM" to MapPrefix="DM" as there is no such map prefix as TDM in UT2004
    Lastly where is this DefaultGameName=ONS-(INV)BoomBoomBridge ?
    Best show me the UT2Vote ini file.

7. Bonjaa

Bonjaa New Member

Here is my ut2vote.ini file ... (note: I have currently removed the ballistic strings)

Code:
    UT2Vote57.UT2VoteConfigs]
    VoteAdminPass=ouradminpassword
    ClanAdminPass=None
    GamePassword=
    DefServerName=ourservername
    ServerMuts=XGame.MutQuadJump,XGame.MutNoAdrenaline,AntiTCC119Beta26.MutAntiTCCFinal
    ServerLine=?AdminPassword=ouradminpassword
    bAllowArena=True
    bAllowMuts=False
    bAllowKick=False
    bAllowGames=True
    bUseGameName=True
    bNoVotePopup=False
    bDoGamePopup=True
    bColorSkins=False
    bAllowBehind=True
    bShowBotsKick=False
    bVoteWhenDead=False
    bWebadmin=True
    bArenaAlone=False
    bMutAlone=False
    bNoRestart=False
    bHideNames=False
    bAlwaysKick=True
    bAltSwitch=True
    bCheckClient=False
    bDisAllVoting=False
    bDisServAdmin=False
    bDisAdminMesg=False
    bDisOpinion=False
    bClanServName=False
    bDisDemoRec=True
    bUseChatIcons=True
    bSwitchDefMap=False
    bSwitchRndMap=False
    bUseChatLog=True
    bUseChatMap=False
    bUseChatIDs=True
    bUseUniqueID=True
    DefaultSwitch=0
    MesgTypeTime=40
    MaxPlayersIsp=32

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteInternal]
    bArena=False
    bArenaAST=False
    bArenaBIO=False
    bArenaFLK=False
    bArenaLNK=False
    bArenaMIN=False
    bArenaRED=False
    bArenaROC=False
    bArenaSHK=False
    bArenaLIT=False
    bArenaAVR=False
    bArenaGRN=False
    bArenaMLY=False
    bArenaSNP=False
    LevelChange=False
    TimedGame=False
    VotedGame=Onslaught
    LimitGame=
    SemiPass=
    Nounce=1
    LevelTime=20464692

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteVoting]
    VoteMinTime=45
    VoteMaxTime=90
    VoteStepTime=7
    VoteIdleTime=15
    GameVoteTime=999
    VotePercent=51
    GameVoteLimit=3
    VoteChangeNum=3
    MenuPopupTime=0

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteIniOnly]
    NewMapButnText=True
    NewMapMenuText=
    bDisplayRec=True
    bDisMapCon=False
    bDetectUTComp=False
    bNoClientWarn=False
    bNoPlayerMute=False
    bNoCenterMesg=False
    bUseRandomMap=False
    bUseRndMapList=False
    bSortOpinion=True
    bWeaponStill=False
    bSpectatorSpy=True
    bMapCheckSpecs=False
    bGameRepeatLimit=False
    bMapChecks=False
    BanMinLevs=0
    BanMaxLevs=99
    MapListSort=2
    WaitForLevel=60

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteSemiAdmin]
    SemiAdmin=(Password="None",SwitchMaps=False,SwitchMuts=False,SwitchGames=False,KickPlayers=False,GamePassword=False)

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteGameTypes]
    SortGameList=False
    GameType=(GameName="Assault",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="AS-Convoy",MapPrefix="AS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="UT2k4Assault.ASGameInfo",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Bombing Run",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName=,UseMapList=False,DefaultMap=,MapPrefix=,AltMapPrefix=,GameClass=,Mutators=,Commands=)
    GameType=(GameName="Capture the Flag",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="CTF-Chrome",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xCTFGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="DeathMatch",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xDeathMatch",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Double Domination",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName=,UseMapList=False,DefaultMap=,MapPrefix=,AltMapPrefix=,GameClass=,Mutators=,Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=0?MaxPlayers=0?MaxSpectators=0?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=False?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1?Difficulty=5?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Instagib CTF",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="CTF-Chrome",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.InstagibCTF",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Invasion",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="SkaarjPack.Invasion",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=1?GoalScore=100?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=True?Difficulty=1?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
    GameType=(GameName="Last Man Standing",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BonusPack.xLastManStandingGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=30?GoalScore=100?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Mutant Game",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BonusPack.xMutantGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=100?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=1?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
    GameType=(GameName="Onslaught",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="ONS-(INV)BoomBoomBridge",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1?Difficulty=0?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Team DeathMatch",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xTeamGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Vehicle CTF",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="None",MapPrefix="VCTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xVehicleCTFGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteMutators]
    SortMutsList=False
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Berserk Weapons",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutBerserk",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Big Head",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutBigHead",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Camouflage combo",HideVote=False,MutClassName="Bonuspack.MutCrateCombo",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Classic Sniper",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UTClassic.MutUseSniper",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Fast Weapon Switch",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutFastWeapSwitch",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="InstaGib",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutInstaGib",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Low Gravity",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutLowGrav",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="No Adrenaline",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutNoAdrenaline",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="No Score Limit",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UT2Vote57.UT2VoteZeroScore",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="No Superweapons",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XWeapons.MutNoSuperWeapon",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Onslaught Weapons",HideVote=False,MutClassName="Onslaught.MutOnslaughtWeapons",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Pint-sized combo",HideVote=False,MutClassName="Bonuspack.MutPintSizeCombo",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Quad Jump",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutQuadJump",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Regeneration",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutRegen",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Slow Motion Corpses",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutSlomoDeath",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="UT Classic",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UTClassic.MutUTClassic",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Vampire",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutVampire",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Zoom InstaGib",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutZoomInstaGib",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="VasOnFire",HideVote=False,MutClassName="VasOnFirev1x21.VasOnFireMutator",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="MultiDodging2k4",HideVote=False,MutClassName="MultiDodging2k4v3.MutMultiDodging",Voted=True)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="UTExtra",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UTExtra15.UTExtra",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Zound54",HideVote=False,MutClassName="Zound54.Zound",Voted=False)

[UT2Vote57.UT2VotePackages]
    Packages=(MutClassName="Whatever.MutWhatever",ServerPackages="Whatever,Whatnext")
    Packages=(MutClassName="UTExtra15.UTExtra",ServerPackages="UTExtra15")

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteMessages]
    Interval=16
    Duration=10
    bFading=True
    bVoting=True
    bGameEnd=True
    MesgInfo=(Enabled=True,GameName="All",OnceOnly=True,Center=True,YPos=80,TextSize=7,TextColor="250.0.250.255",Message="Welcome to  ~ For voting options Console: Mutate UT2VoteMenu ")
    MesgInfo=(Enabled=True,GameName="All",OnceOnly=True,Center=True,YPos=80,TextSize=7,TextColor="250.0.250.255",Message="You Can Vote A Map ~ Press The Scroll or Home Key")
    MesgInfo=(Enabled=True,GameName="All",OnceOnly=False,Center=True,YPos=80,TextSize=3,TextColor="0.0.0.255",Message="Donations Link Go To  ")
    MesgInfo=(Enabled=True,GameName="All",OnceOnly=False,Center=True,YPos=85,TextSize=4,TextColor="0.250.0.255",Message="To Vote A Map ~ Press The Scroll or Home Key")
    MesgInfo=(Enabled=True,GameName="All",OnceOnly=False,Center=True,YPos=90,TextSize=4,TextColor="250.0.250.255",Message="Time to Kill Bitch's")
    MesgInfo=(Enabled=True,GameName="All",OnceOnly=False,Center=True,YPos=80,TextSize=3,TextColor="200.200.200.255",Message="           Thanks For Playing!")

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteMapCheck]
    CheckMap=(MapName="DM-Smallmap",MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=8,GoalScore=100,TimeLimit=20)
    CheckMap=(MapName="CTF-Hugemap",MinPlayers=10,MaxPlayers=18,GoalScore=100,TimeLimit=20)

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteMapInfo]
    LimitMap=(MapName="XX-Whatever",GameName="Whatever",LevelCount=1)
    RejectMap=(MapName="XX-Whatever",GameName="Whatever")

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteNewMaps]
    NewMap=(MapName="XX-Whatever")

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteRandomMaps]
    RandomMap=(Map="DM-DE-Grendelkeep")
    RandomMap=(Map="DM-HealPod")
    RandomMap=(Map="CTF-Grassyknoll")
    RandomMap=(Map="CTF-BridgeOfFate")
    RandomMap=(Map="ONS-(INV)BoomBoomBridge")
    RandomMap=(Map="ONS-(INV)AcidPipe")
    RandomMap=(Map="ONS-(INV)AncientEvil")

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteKickBan]
    BanPlayer=(NickName="Whatever",UniqueID="4230fjj7a6cafda49fed3f4200fa97kk",IPaddrs="123.123.123.123",Levels=111)

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteClanSetup]
    ClanGameNum=0
    ClanMapNum=0
    ClanGameClass[0]=
    ClanGameClass[1]=
    ClanGameClass[2]=
    ClanGameName[0]=
    ClanGameName[1]=
    ClanGameName[2]=
    ClanMapListA[0]=
    ClanMapListA[1]=
    ClanMapListA[2]=
    ClanMapListA[3]=
    ClanMapListA[4]=
    ClanMapListA[5]=
    ClanMapListA[6]=
    ClanMapListA[7]=
    ClanMapListA[8]=
    ClanMapListA[9]=
    ClanMapListB[0]=
    ClanMapListB[1]=
    ClanMapListB[2]=
    ClanMapListB[3]=
    ClanMapListB[4]=
    ClanMapListB[5]=
    ClanMapListB[6]=
    ClanMapListB[7]=
    ClanMapListB[8]=
    ClanMapListB[9]=
    ClanMapListC[0]=
    ClanMapListC[1]=
    ClanMapListC[2]=
    ClanMapListC[3]=
    ClanMapListC[4]=
    ClanMapListC[5]=
    ClanMapListC[6]=
    ClanMapListC[7]=
    ClanMapListC[8]=
    ClanMapListC[9]=
    ClanCommandsA=
    ClanCommandsB=
    ClanCommandsC=
    ClanWarmLineA=
    ClanWarmLineB=
    ClanWarmLineC=
    ClanMutsLineA=
    ClanMutsLineB=
    ClanMutsLineC=
    ClanTransloc[0]=0
    ClanTransloc[1]=0
    ClanTransloc[2]=0
    ClanWeapStay[0]=0
    ClanWeapStay[1]=0
    ClanWeapStay[2]=0
    ClanPlayReady[0]=0
    ClanPlayReady[1]=0
    ClanPlayReady[2]=0
    ClanTieBreak[0]=0
    ClanTieBreak[1]=0
    ClanTieBreak[2]=0
    ClanWarmReqd[0]=0
    ClanWarmReqd[1]=0
    ClanWarmReqd[2]=0
    ClanWarmOnce[0]=0
    ClanWarmOnce[1]=0
    ClanWarmOnce[2]=0
    ClanGoalScore[0]=0
    ClanGoalScore[1]=0
    ClanGoalScore[2]=0
    ClanTimeLimit[0]=0
    ClanTimeLimit[1]=0
    ClanTimeLimit[2]=0
    ClanFriendly[0]=0
    ClanFriendly[1]=0
    ClanFriendly[2]=0
    ClanPlayernum[0]=0
    ClanPlayernum[1]=0
    ClanPlayernum[2]=0
    ClanSpectnum[0]=0
    ClanSpectnum[1]=0
    ClanSpectnum[2]=0
    ClanGameSpeed[0]=1.000000
    ClanGameSpeed[1]=1.000000
    ClanGameSpeed[2]=1.000000
    ClanForceRep=False
    ClanNoRedeem=False
    ClanNoPowers=False
    ClanNoAdrena=False
    ClanWarmStart=False
    ClanWarmWeaps=False
    ClanWarmKill=False
    ClanTourney=False
    ClanServName=
    ClanMatch=False
    ClanPractice=False
    ClanPlayRed=False
    ClanNumBots=2
    ClanBotSkill=5
    ClanGamePass=
    ClanRedName=
    ClanBluName=
    ClanWarmTime=10
    ClanEndWait=30
    ClanDemoRec=False
    ClanDoWarmup=False
    ClanRedScore=0
    ClanBluScore=0
    ClanRedGames=0
    ClanBluGames=0

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteGameSwitch]
    SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=12,GameName="DeathMatch",ClassName="",DoSwitch=False)

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteMapsVoted]
    VotedMap=(Opinion=18,Voted=59,Map="ONS-(INV)BoomBoomBridge")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=14,Voted=27,Map="ONS-(INV)AcidPipe")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=10,Voted=11,Map="DM-Bridge][-2k6")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=7,Voted=18,Map="DM-HealPod")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=7,Voted=4,Map="DM-Blackhawk")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=7,Voted=7,Map="DM-Goatswood")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=5,Map="ONS-(INV)BigDamVer1_2")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=5,Map="DM-Coliseum2k4")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=4,Map="ONS-(INV)Colossus")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=5,Map="ONS-(INV)AcidPipe_veh")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=9,Map="ONS-(INV)AncientEvil")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=3,Map="ONS-(INV)AncientEvil_veh")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=4,Map="ONS-(INV)uXc-Spicy_McHaggis_Christmas_Tavern")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=4,Map="ONS-(INV)BoomBoomBridge_veh")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=7,Map="DM-HampsterDance-2k4")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=2,Map="ONS-Aridoom")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=3,Map="DM-Plunge")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=3,Map="ONS-(INV)BigDamVer_veh")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="DM-1on1-Idoma")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="ONS-Adara")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=7,Map="DM-Goliath")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Tricky")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="DM-Rankin")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=4,Map="ONS-Torlan")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="DM-TokaraForest")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="DM-DE-Osiris2")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-Inferno")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-HyperBlast2")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-1on1-Mixer")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Crossfire")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Severance")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-RedPlanet")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Urban")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Primeval")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=3,Map="AS-RobotFactory")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-TrainingDay")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-ArcticStronghold")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Ascendancy")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-IslandHop")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-Deck17")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=13,Map="DM-EvolutionsInLiquidv2")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-1on1-Squader")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-Junkyard")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-(INV)RangerSEMSU_veh")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-Sulphur")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=2,Map="DM-Antalus")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="None")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="CTF-FaceClassic")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="AS-Convoy")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-Flux2")

[UT2Vote57.UT2Vote_Internal]
    bMultiSetup=True
    bArena=False
    bArenaAST=False
    bArenaBIO=False
    bArenaFLK=False
    bArenaLNK=False
    bArenaMIN=False
    bArenaRED=False
    bArenaROC=False
    bArenaSHK=False
    bArenaLIT=False
    bArenaAVR=False
    bArenaGRN=False
    bArenaMLY=False
    bArenaSNP=False
    VotedGame=ONS-(INV)BoomBoomBridge
    LimitGame=
    SemiPass=
    LevelChange=True
    TimedGame=False
    LevelTime=16256651
    Nounce=0

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  8. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

Ok so now I want to know where did you get the DefaultGameName from ???
    Thats not a gamename - thats a map name ???

Your DefaultGameName= can only be one of the following:

DefaultGameName=Assault
    DefaultGameName=Bombing Run
    DefaultGameName=Capture the Flag
    DefaultGameName=DeathMatch
    DefaultGameName=Double Domination
    DefaultGameName=Instagib CTF
    DefaultGameName=Invasion
    DefaultGameName=Last Man Standing
    DefaultGameName=Mutant Game
    DefaultGameName=Onslaught
    DefaultGameName=Team DeathMatch
    DefaultGameName=Vehicle CTF
    DefaultGameName=Ballistic DM
    DefaultGameName=Ballistic TDM
    DefaultGameName=Ballistic ONS

It cannot be anything else!

Like I said before, thats your whole problem.

9. Bonjaa

Bonjaa New Member

Well, the ons-boomboombridge is a map, yes! So I have changed it, so it just reads Onslaught. I also changed the "TDM" to "DM" in the ballistic TDM string in the MapPrefix= . I then reinstalled UT2vote to the server, and voted for ballistic ons, when in the game, I still could not move my weapon up or down, I could move it side to side and my character could move around fine as well. I then thought maybe it was my personal settings, so I called a friend on to play, and he experienced the same issues. I than remove the Ballistic TDM string, and still no change. After that I restarted the server with out ut2vote and selected ballistic ons from the web console and played the game, and everything seemed to be fine. I am not sure why when I add the gamestring in ut2vote, so it can be voteable to all players, that any of the ballistic games do not work correctly. Upon further searching on ballistic's, I found a update version from ballistic 2.0 to make it 2.1. I will install this and see if the problems are still there, and I will let you know how I fare!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  10. Bonjaa

Bonjaa New Member

Well, I have added the ballistic2.1 patch and played one of the map without ut2vote and the system seemed to be working fine. I then adjusted the gamestring from BallisticV20 to BallisticV21 in the ut2vote.ini. When I went in the game and voted ballistic ons and chose a map, I still had the same problems, where I could not move my weapon up or down! Can anybody help, or has anyone seen this before to know the fix? Thanks for you time!

11. tdw-socke

tdw-socke New Member

as you don't add the serverpackages via ut2vote, please post the serverpackage-part of your ut2004.ini or server.ini.

and your server-startup-line could be interesting too.

12. Bonjaa

Bonjaa New Member

Here is the server package info from our ut2004.ini :

Code:
    [Engine.GameEngine]
    CacheSizeMegs=32
    UseSound=True
    VoIPAllowVAD=False
    UseStaticMeshBatching=True
    ColorHighDetailMeshes=False
    ColorSlowCollisionMeshes=False
    ColorNoCollisionMeshes=False
    ColorWorldTextures=False
    ColorPlayerAndWeaponTextures=False
    ColorInterfaceTextures=False
    MainMenuClass=GUI2K4.UT2K4MainMenu
    ConnectingMenuClass=GUI2K4.UT2K4ServerLoading
    DisconnectMenuClass=GUI2K4.UT2K4DisconnectOptionPage
    LoadingClass=GUI2K4.UT2K4SP_LadderLoading
    SinglePlayerMenuClass=GUI2K4.UT2K4SP_Main
    ServerReadsStdin=False
    bSlowRefChecking=False
    DetectedVideoMemory=0
    C_WorldBox=(B=107,G=0,R=0,A=255)
    C_GroundPlane=(B=63,G=0,R=0,A=255)
    C_GroundHighlight=(B=127,G=0,R=0,A=255)
    C_BrushWire=(B=63,G=63,R=255,A=255)
    C_Pivot=(B=0,G=255,R=0,A=255)
    C_Select=(B=127,G=0,R=0,A=255)
    C_Current=(B=0,G=0,R=0,A=255)
    C_AddWire=(B=255,G=127,R=127,A=255)
    C_SubtractWire=(B=63,G=192,R=255,A=255)
    C_GreyWire=(B=163,G=163,R=163,A=255)
    C_BrushVertex=(B=0,G=0,R=0,A=255)
    C_BrushSnap=(B=0,G=0,R=0,A=255)
    C_Invalid=(B=163,G=163,R=163,A=255)
    C_ActorWire=(B=0,G=63,R=127,A=255)
    C_ActorHiWire=(B=0,G=127,R=255,A=255)
    C_Black=(B=0,G=0,R=0,A=255)
    C_White=(B=255,G=255,R=255,A=255)
    C_Mask=(B=0,G=0,R=0,A=255)
    C_SemiSolidWire=(B=0,G=255,R=127,A=255)
    C_NonSolidWire=(B=32,G=192,R=63,A=255)
    C_WireBackground=(B=0,G=0,R=0,A=255)
    C_WireGridAxis=(B=119,G=119,R=119,A=255)
    C_ActorArrow=(B=0,G=0,R=163,A=255)
    C_ScaleBox=(B=11,G=67,R=151,A=255)
    C_ScaleBoxHi=(B=157,G=149,R=223,A=255)
    C_ZoneWire=(B=0,G=0,R=0,A=255)
    C_Mover=(B=255,G=0,R=255,A=255)
    C_OrthoBackground=(B=163,G=163,R=163,A=255)
    C_StaticMesh=(B=255,G=255,R=0,A=255)
    C_VolumeBrush=(B=225,G=196,R=255,A=255)
    C_ConstraintLine=(B=0,G=255,R=0,A=255)
    C_AnimMesh=(B=28,G=221,R=221,A=255)
    C_TerrainWire=(B=255,G=255,R=255,A=255)
    ;ServerActors=AntiTCC119Beta26.MutAntiTCCFinal
    ;ServerPackages=AntiTCC119Beta26
    ServerActors=IpDrv.MasterServerUplink
    ServerActors=UWeb.WebServer
    ServerActors=ServerColor.ServerColorActor
    ServerPackages=Core
    ServerPackages=Engine
    ServerPackages=Fire
    ServerPackages=Editor
    ServerPackages=IpDrv
    ServerPackages=UWeb
    ServerPackages=GamePlay
    ServerPackages=UnrealGame
    ServerPackages=XEffects
    ServerPackages=XPickups
    ServerPackages=XGame
    ServerPackages=XWeapons
    ServerPackages=XInterface
    ServerPackages=Vehicles
    ServerPackages=TeamSymbols_UT2003
    ServerPackages=TeamSymbols_UT2004
    ServerPackages=BonusPack
    ServerPackages=SkaarjPack_rc
    ServerPackages=SkaarjPack
    ServerPackages=UTClassic
    ServerPackages=UT2k4Assault
    ServerPackages=Onslaught
    ServerPackages=GUI2K4
    ServerPackages=UT2k4AssaultFull
    ServerPackages=OnslaughtFull
    ServerPackages=OnslaughtBP
    ServerPackages=xVoting
    ServerPackages=WoE_Effects
    ServerPackages=WoE_Weapons
    ServerPackages=WoE_Sentinel
    ServerPackages=WoE_Inventory
    ServerPackages=SantaHat
    ServerPackages=UT2Vote57
    ServerPackages=Yoda
    ServerPackages=VasOnFirev1x21
    ServerPackages=MultiDodging2k4v3
    ServerPackages=Zound54
    ServerPackages=BallisticV21
    ServerPackages=BCoreV21
    ServerPackages=BWBPOneV21
    ServerPackages=BWBPTwoV21
    ServerPackages=BWBPThreeV21

13. tdw-socke

tdw-socke New Member

ok, and your startup-line please.

14. Bonjaa

Bonjaa New Member

Is this my server startup comandline for ut2vote?

Code:
    UT2Vote57.UT2VoteConfigs]
    VoteAdminPass=ouradminpassword
    ClanAdminPass=None
    GamePassword=
    ServerMuts=XGame.MutQuadJump,XGame.MutNoAdrenaline,AntiTCC119Beta26.MutAntiTCCFinal
    ServerLine=?AdminPassword=ouradminpassword
    Is this what you are looking for? Also, here is my server comandline:

Code:
    Command line: CTF-FaceClassic?game=XGame.xCTFGame?MaxPlayers=18 ini=ut2004.ini multihome=63.211.110.165 port=7777 -nohomedir

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  15. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

As I said before, this is NOT a game but a map.
    Change that to:
    DefaultGameName=Capture the Flag

UT2Vote does not know where to start on your server so it tries to guess what to do.
    The DefaultGameName= is the most crucial setting of all and it MUST be a GameName.

16. Bonjaa

Bonjaa New Member

I apologize, I had just pulled the string from the above quote, but it has been previously changed to *DefaultGameName=Onslaught* after our previous conversations! Does the comandline help at all?

17. tdw-socke

tdw-socke New Member

there's no ut2vote in your startup-line.

i'd try it without starting antitcc. maybe that helps to find the probleme.

don't you need ballisticvehicles and junkwar? i'm only asking, because those are part of the bw-package.

in your ut2vote.ini the bw-gametypes are missing... i just want to be shure, you're using the right files at the right time ;)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  18. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

Socke is right your commandline must have UT2Vote:
    Code:
    ucc.exe server CTF-FaceClassic?Game=XGame.xCTFGame?Mutator=UT2Vote57.UT2VoteX ini=ut2004.ini multihome=63.211.110.165 port=7777 -nohomedir

19. Bonjaa

Bonjaa New Member

Okay, I will add the ut2vote in my server commandline. But here is my ut2vote with my ballistic gamestring. I still do not have junkwars and ballisticvehicles in the gamestring, will this cause a problem? Can you look this over and let me know if everything is correct. Thanks ! I just checked my ucc.exe to add the ut2vote to the string, but i can not do so there, where would I adjust this to add ut2vote?

Code:
    VoteAdminPass=ourpassword
    ClanAdminPass=None
    GamePassword=
    DefaultGameName=Onslaught
    ServerLine=?AdminPassword=ourpassword
    bAllowArena=True
    bAllowMuts=False
    bAllowKick=False
    bAllowGames=True
    bUseGameName=True
    bNoVotePopup=False
    bDoGamePopup=True
    bColorSkins=False
    bAllowBehind=True
    bShowBotsKick=False
    bVoteWhenDead=False
    bWebadmin=True
    bArenaAlone=False
    bMutAlone=False
    bNoRestart=False
    bHideNames=False
    bAlwaysKick=True
    bAltSwitch=True
    bCheckClient=False
    bDisAllVoting=False
    bDisServAdmin=False
    bDisAdminMesg=False
    bDisOpinion=False
    bClanServName=False
    bDisDemoRec=True
    bUseChatIcons=True
    bSwitchDefMap=False
    bSwitchRndMap=False
    bUseChatLog=True
    bUseChatMap=False
    bUseChatIDs=True
    bUseUniqueID=True
    DefaultSwitch=0
    MesgTypeTime=40
    MaxPlayersIsp=32

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteInternal]
    bArena=False
    bArenaAST=False
    bArenaBIO=False
    bArenaFLK=False
    bArenaLNK=False
    bArenaMIN=False
    bArenaRED=False
    bArenaROC=False
    bArenaSHK=False
    bArenaLIT=False
    bArenaAVR=False
    bArenaGRN=False
    bArenaMLY=False
    bArenaSNP=False
    LevelChange=False
    TimedGame=False
    VotedGame=Team DeathMatch
    LimitGame=
    SemiPass=
    Nounce=0
    LevelTime=20186426

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteVoting]
    VoteMinTime=45
    VoteMaxTime=90
    VoteStepTime=7
    VoteIdleTime=15
    GameVoteTime=999
    VotePercent=51
    GameVoteLimit=3
    VoteChangeNum=3
    MenuPopupTime=0

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteIniOnly]
    NewMapButnText=True
    NewMapMenuText=
    bDisplayRec=True
    bDisMapCon=False
    bDetectUTComp=False
    bNoClientWarn=False
    bNoPlayerMute=False
    bNoCenterMesg=False
    bUseRandomMap=False
    bUseRndMapList=False
    bSortOpinion=True
    bWeaponStill=False
    bSpectatorSpy=True
    bMapCheckSpecs=False
    bGameRepeatLimit=False
    bMapChecks=False
    BanMinLevs=0
    BanMaxLevs=99
    MapListSort=2
    WaitForLevel=60

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteSemiAdmin]
    SemiAdmin=(Password="None",SwitchMaps=False,SwitchMuts=False,SwitchGames=False,KickPlayers=False,GamePassword=False)

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteGameTypes]
    SortGameList=False
    GameType=(GameName="Assault",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="AS-Convoy",MapPrefix="AS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="UT2k4Assault.ASGameInfo",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Bombing Run",HideVote=True,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName=,UseMapList=False,DefaultMap=,MapPrefix=,AltMapPrefix=,GameClass=,Mutators=,Commands=)
    GameType=(GameName="Capture the Flag",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="CTF-Chrome",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xCTFGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="DeathMatch",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xDeathMatch",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Double Domination",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName=,UseMapList=False,DefaultMap=,MapPrefix=,AltMapPrefix=,GameClass=,Mutators=,Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=0?MaxPlayers=0?MaxSpectators=0?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=False?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1?Difficulty=5?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Instagib CTF",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="CTF-Chrome",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.InstagibCTF",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Invasion",HideVote=True,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="SkaarjPack.Invasion",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=1?GoalScore=100?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=True?Difficulty=1?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
    GameType=(GameName="Last Man Standing",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BonusPack.xLastManStandingGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=30?GoalScore=100?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Mutant Game",HideVote=True,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BonusPack.xMutantGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=100?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=1?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
    GameType=(GameName="Onslaught",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="ONS-(INV)BoomBoomBridge",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1?Difficulty=0?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Team DeathMatch",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xTeamGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Vehicle CTF",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="None",MapPrefix="VCTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xVehicleCTFGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Ballistic DM",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=True,ActiveMaplist="Default DM0",DefaultMap="DM-HampsterDance-2k4",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BallisticV21.Game_BallisticDeathmatch",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Ballistic TDM",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=True,ActiveMaplist="Default TDM0",DefaultMap="DM-Goatswood",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BallisticV21.Game_BallisticTDM",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Ballistic ONS",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="",UseMapList=True,ActiveMaplist="Default ONS3",DefaultMap="ONS-(INV)AncientEvil",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BallisticV21.Game_BallisticONS",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=8?MaxPlayers=18?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.35?bCustomGame=True")

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteMutators]
    SortMutsList=False
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Berserk Weapons",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutBerserk",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Big Head",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutBigHead",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Camouflage combo",HideVote=False,MutClassName="Bonuspack.MutCrateCombo",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Classic Sniper",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UTClassic.MutUseSniper",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Fast Weapon Switch",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutFastWeapSwitch",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="InstaGib",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutInstaGib",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Low Gravity",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutLowGrav",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="No Adrenaline",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutNoAdrenaline",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="No Score Limit",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UT2Vote57.UT2VoteZeroScore",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="No Superweapons",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XWeapons.MutNoSuperWeapon",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Onslaught Weapons",HideVote=False,MutClassName="Onslaught.MutOnslaughtWeapons",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Pint-sized combo",HideVote=False,MutClassName="Bonuspack.MutPintSizeCombo",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Quad Jump",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutQuadJump",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Regeneration",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutRegen",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Slow Motion Corpses",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutSlomoDeath",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="UT Classic",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UTClassic.MutUTClassic",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Vampire",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutVampire",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Zoom InstaGib",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutZoomInstaGib",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="VasOnFire",HideVote=False,MutClassName="VasOnFirev1x21.VasOnFireMutator",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="MultiDodging2k4",HideVote=False,MutClassName="MultiDodging2k4v3.MutMultiDodging",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="UTExtra",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UTExtra15.UTExtra",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Zound54",HideVote=True,MutClassName="Zound54.Zound",Voted=False)

[UT2Vote57.UT2VotePackages]
    Packages=(MutClassName="Whatever.MutWhatever",ServerPackages="Whatever,Whatnext")
    Packages=(MutClassName="UTExtra15.UTExtra",ServerPackages="UTExtra15")

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteMessages]
    Interval=16
    Duration=10
    bFading=True
    bVoting=True
    bGameEnd=True
    MesgInfo=(Enabled=True,GameName="All",OnceOnly=True,Center=True,YPos=80,TextSize=7,TextColor="250.0.250.255",Message="Welcome to  ~ For voting options Console: Mutate UT2VoteMenu ")
    MesgInfo=(Enabled=True,GameName="All",OnceOnly=True,Center=True,YPos=80,TextSize=7,TextColor="250.0.250.255",Message="You Can Vote A Map ~ Press The Scroll or Home Key")
    MesgInfo=(Enabled=True,GameName="All",OnceOnly=False,Center=True,YPos=80,TextSize=3,TextColor="0.0.0.255",Message="Donations Link Go To  ")
    MesgInfo=(Enabled=True,GameName="All",OnceOnly=False,Center=True,YPos=85,TextSize=4,TextColor="0.250.0.255",Message="To Vote A Map ~ Press The Scroll or Home Key")
    MesgInfo=(Enabled=True,GameName="All",OnceOnly=False,Center=True,YPos=90,TextSize=4,TextColor="250.0.250.255",Message="Time to Kill Bitch's")
    MesgInfo=(Enabled=True,GameName="All",OnceOnly=False,Center=True,YPos=80,TextSize=3,TextColor="200.200.200.255",Message="           Thanks For Playing!")

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteMapCheck]
    CheckMap=(MapName="DM-Smallmap",MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=8,GoalScore=100,TimeLimit=20)
    CheckMap=(MapName="CTF-Hugemap",MinPlayers=10,MaxPlayers=18,GoalScore=100,TimeLimit=20)

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteMapInfo]
    LimitMap=(MapName="XX-Whatever",GameName="Whatever",LevelCount=1)
    RejectMap=(MapName="XX-Whatever",GameName="Whatever")

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteNewMaps]
    NewMap=(MapName="XX-Whatever")

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteRandomMaps]
    RandomMap=(Map="DM-DE-Grendelkeep")
    RandomMap=(Map="DM-HealPod")
    RandomMap=(Map="CTF-Grassyknoll")
    RandomMap=(Map="CTF-BridgeOfFate")
    RandomMap=(Map="ONS-(INV)BoomBoomBridge")
    RandomMap=(Map="ONS-(INV)AcidPipe")
    RandomMap=(Map="ONS-(INV)AncientEvil")

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteKickBan]
    BanPlayer=(NickName="Whatever",UniqueID="4230fjj7a6cafda49fed3f4200fa97kk",IPaddrs="123.123.123.123",Levels=111)

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteClanSetup]
    ClanGameNum=0
    ClanMapNum=0
    ClanGameClass[0]=
    ClanGameClass[1]=
    ClanGameClass[2]=
    ClanGameName[0]=
    ClanGameName[1]=
    ClanGameName[2]=
    ClanMapListA[0]=
    ClanMapListA[1]=
    ClanMapListA[2]=
    ClanMapListA[3]=
    ClanMapListA[4]=
    ClanMapListA[5]=
    ClanMapListA[6]=
    ClanMapListA[7]=
    ClanMapListA[8]=
    ClanMapListA[9]=
    ClanMapListB[0]=
    ClanMapListB[1]=
    ClanMapListB[2]=
    ClanMapListB[3]=
    ClanMapListB[4]=
    ClanMapListB[5]=
    ClanMapListB[6]=
    ClanMapListB[7]=
    ClanMapListB[8]=
    ClanMapListB[9]=
    ClanMapListC[0]=
    ClanMapListC[1]=
    ClanMapListC[2]=
    ClanMapListC[3]=
    ClanMapListC[4]=
    ClanMapListC[5]=
    ClanMapListC[6]=
    ClanMapListC[7]=
    ClanMapListC[8]=
    ClanMapListC[9]=
    ClanCommandsA=
    ClanCommandsB=
    ClanCommandsC=
    ClanWarmLineA=
    ClanWarmLineB=
    ClanWarmLineC=
    ClanMutsLineA=
    ClanMutsLineB=
    ClanMutsLineC=
    ClanTransloc[0]=0
    ClanTransloc[1]=0
    ClanTransloc[2]=0
    ClanWeapStay[0]=0
    ClanWeapStay[1]=0
    ClanWeapStay[2]=0
    ClanPlayReady[0]=0
    ClanPlayReady[1]=0
    ClanPlayReady[2]=0
    ClanTieBreak[0]=0
    ClanTieBreak[1]=0
    ClanTieBreak[2]=0
    ClanWarmReqd[0]=0
    ClanWarmReqd[1]=0
    ClanWarmReqd[2]=0
    ClanWarmOnce[0]=0
    ClanWarmOnce[1]=0
    ClanWarmOnce[2]=0
    ClanGoalScore[0]=0
    ClanGoalScore[1]=0
    ClanGoalScore[2]=0
    ClanTimeLimit[0]=0
    ClanTimeLimit[1]=0
    ClanTimeLimit[2]=0
    ClanFriendly[0]=0
    ClanFriendly[1]=0
    ClanFriendly[2]=0
    ClanPlayernum[0]=0
    ClanPlayernum[1]=0
    ClanPlayernum[2]=0
    ClanSpectnum[0]=0
    ClanSpectnum[1]=0
    ClanSpectnum[2]=0
    ClanGameSpeed[0]=1.000000
    ClanGameSpeed[1]=1.000000
    ClanGameSpeed[2]=1.000000
    ClanForceRep=False
    ClanNoRedeem=False
    ClanNoPowers=False
    ClanNoAdrena=False
    ClanWarmStart=False
    ClanWarmWeaps=False
    ClanWarmKill=False
    ClanTourney=False
    ClanServName=
    ClanMatch=False
    ClanPractice=False
    ClanPlayRed=False
    ClanNumBots=2
    ClanBotSkill=5
    ClanGamePass=
    ClanRedName=
    ClanBluName=
    ClanWarmTime=10
    ClanEndWait=30
    ClanDemoRec=False
    ClanDoWarmup=False
    ClanRedScore=0
    ClanBluScore=0
    ClanRedGames=0
    ClanBluGames=0

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteGameSwitch]
    SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=12,GameName="DeathMatch",ClassName="",DoSwitch=False)

[UT2Vote57.UT2VoteMapsVoted]
    VotedMap=(Opinion=18,Voted=48,Map="ONS-(INV)BoomBoomBridge")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=12,Voted=25,Map="ONS-(INV)AcidPipe")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=10,Voted=11,Map="DM-Bridge][-2k6")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=7,Voted=18,Map="DM-HealPod")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=7,Voted=4,Map="DM-Blackhawk")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=6,Voted=6,Map="DM-Goatswood")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=5,Map="ONS-(INV)BigDamVer1_2")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=4,Map="ONS-(INV)AcidPipe_veh")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=4,Map="ONS-(INV)uXc-Spicy_McHaggis_Christmas_Tavern")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=6,Map="DM-HampsterDance-2k4")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=8,Map="ONS-(INV)AncientEvil")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=4,Map="DM-Coliseum2k4")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=3,Map="ONS-(INV)Colossus")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=2,Map="ONS-(INV)AncientEvil_veh")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=3,Map="ONS-(INV)BoomBoomBridge_veh")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=2,Map="ONS-Aridoom")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=3,Map="DM-Plunge")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Tricky")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="DM-1on1-Idoma")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="ONS-Adara")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=7,Map="DM-Goliath")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="ONS-(INV)BigDamVer_veh")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="DM-Rankin")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=4,Map="ONS-Torlan")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="DM-TokaraForest")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="DM-DE-Osiris2")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-Inferno")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-HyperBlast2")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-1on1-Mixer")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Crossfire")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Severance")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-RedPlanet")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Urban")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Primeval")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=3,Map="AS-RobotFactory")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-TrainingDay")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-ArcticStronghold")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Ascendancy")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-IslandHop")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-Deck17")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=11,Map="DM-EvolutionsInLiquidv2")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-1on1-Squader")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="AS-Convoy")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-Flux2")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-Sulphur")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=2,Map="DM-Antalus")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="None")
    VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="CTF-FaceClassic")

[UT2Vote57.UT2Vote_Internal]
    bMultiSetup=True
    bArena=False
    bArenaAST=False
    bArenaBIO=False
    bArenaFLK=False
    bArenaLNK=False
    bArenaMIN=False
    bArenaRED=False
    bArenaROC=False
    bArenaSHK=False
    bArenaLIT=False
    bArenaAVR=False
    bArenaGRN=False
    bArenaMLY=False
    bArenaSNP=False
    VotedGame=ONS-(INV)BoomBoomBridge
    LimitGame=
    SemiPass=
    LevelChange=True
    TimedGame=False
    LevelTime=16256651
    Nounce=0

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  20. tdw-socke

tdw-socke New Member

it depends on your ISP, how to start the mutator. But i don't think, that's the probleme with the view not moving. You may just add the packages for ballisticvehicles and junkwar to your package-section (in the server.ini/ut2004.ini) and see, if that helps.

But personally i'd go for antitcc and do a try without it.